Free White Hot Shampoo Duo Sachet

https://www.whitehothair.co.uk/free-sample/

GIVE WHITE HOT A WHIRL FOR FREE
If you want to try the White Hot experience to see if it could work for you and your hair, this FREE duo sachet could be the perfect thing. Use the Brilliant Shampoo to give grey or white hair a super-charged boost of brightness to banish dull and yellowy tones, then add lustrous flex and shine with the Luminous Conditioner.

Massage Brilliant Shampoo into wet hair for a luxurious lather then rinse thoroughly. Squeeze out excess water, smooth Luminous Conditioner through damp hair to the ends, then rinse thoroughly.

One 15ml x 2 sachet per person
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• jeanmd
    jeanmd Posts: 2,361 Forumite
    Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Website message :(
    Due to unprecedented levels of demand, we unfortunately have no sample sachets available at the moment.
    £2021 in 2021 no.17 £1,093.20/£2021
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    No need to go through Twitter:

White Hot Hair

Are you sporting a head of silver?

Email customercare@whitehothair.co.uk to try a White Hot sample of Brilliant and Luminous

CuvVL2jW8AAwmAl.jpg
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • mrcol1000
    mrcol1000 Posts: 4,790 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    The link has been taken down now. So may have run out and/or been overwhelmed.
  • ThinkingOfLinking
    ThinkingOfLinking Posts: 11,828 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    https://www.whitehothair.co.uk/request-sample

Request Your Free Sample

For a sample please email [EMAIL="customercare@whitehothair.co.uk"]customercare@whitehothair.co.uk[/EMAIL] Thank you.
    Terms & conditions:

• While stocks last
    • Only one sample per customer
    • Sent via standard 2nd class delivery
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business