Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

• 20400keith
    Options
    Either print a coupon or buy it from Waitrose and scan receipt and claim online - only 2500 available.

● Registration on the Blue Diamond Almonds UK website (http://www.bluediamondalmonds.co.uk/free-almondbreeze-nutriplus/) is required.
    ● Only one registration per person per email address will be authorized to either print a coupon or get the cashback offer.
    ● The coupon or cashback offer can be used with one of the following eligible products purchased in Waitrose stores:
    Almond Breeze® Nutri+ Calcium 1 Litre
    Almond Breeze® Nutri+ Protein 1 Litre
    Almond Breeze® Nutri+ Fibre 1 Litre
    ● Users can either print a coupon (up to the value of £2.40) or get cashback (up to the value of £2.40) for one of the above products purchased at Waitrose.
    2. Promotion Period
    ● The promotion starts 11/12/2017 and ends 30/11/2018 or once all 2,500 offers have been distributed [combination of print at home coupons printed or receipts submitted] whichever comes first.
    ● The Print At Home coupon is valid for 30 days once printed. The coupon is to be used before the expiry date displayed at the top of the coupon.
  • InA
    InA Posts: 224 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi InA

Thanks for this post. Can you tell us which supermarket you spotted these in please. Many thanks.

Spotted in Tesco...HTH!
  • Freebie_Freak
    Options
    Hi,

Has anyone who may have got Ikea vouchers from their advent calendars, tried using them in the Ikea restaurant? And?
  • 20400keith
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »
    Is anyone else still waiting for their 9 Bar refunds?

I'm still waiting... a month ago they said it should be sorted in a week or two.

Anyone had a refund yet?
  • bananapocket70
    Options
    I emailed them a couple of days ago and they said their technical issues were now resolved and the refunds would now start rolling out. We’ll see!
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm still awaiting a refund from Perfect Fit.
  • Freebie_Freak
    Options
    Africat wrote: »
    I'm still awaiting a refund from Perfect Fit.

Me too. Sent first one on 20th November, and another a couple of days later. Neither received yet. When did you apply? Keep meaning to contact them but haven't got around to it yet!
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Me too. Sent first one on 20th November, and another a couple of days later. Neither received yet. When did you apply? Keep meaning to contact them but haven't got around to it yet!

Sent mine at the beginning of December so only just over a month but still makes you wonder if somethings gone wrong as these offers always state 28days for refund.
    From experience when they are being sent out after this time I've figured it usually means they're doing them in one go.
  • need_an_answer
    Options
    I've had 2 offers that didn't pay out last year.
    upbeat drink and galaxy hot chocolate.

It does make you wonder the amount of post that goes missing or where the offers are just not honoured.

I still do TMF offers however I am a little more selective over which ones I pick to ensure that I don't end up buying a product that I wouldn't normally use and ending up not getting the promised refund.

It didn't used to be so bad getting refunds in the past,and in honesty I much prefer the non postal ones now where they refund to an account or paypal. Easier to track.
    in S 38 T 2 F 50
    out S 36 T 9 F 24 FF 4

2017-32 2018 -33 2019 -21 2020 -5 2021 -4 2022
  • Freebie_Freak
    Options
    I've had 2 offers that didn't pay out last year.
    upbeat drink and galaxy hot chocolate.

It does make you wonder the amount of post that goes missing or where the offers are just not honoured.

I still do TMF offers however I am a little more selective over which ones I pick to ensure that I don't end up buying a product that I wouldn't normally use and ending up not getting the promised refund.

It didn't used to be so bad getting refunds in the past,and in honesty I much prefer the non postal ones now where they refund to an account or paypal. Easier to track.

I didn't get my Galaxy either. Did you try following it up? Fortunately I only did it once.
    I tend not to blame the post, too much of a coincidence when all, or many applications, (different addresses) are not refunded.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback