Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• lbw22
    lbw22 Posts: 38 Forumite
    Options
    Hi

I thought you used to get rewarded for posting cubes after they had been received.. Im sure you used to get an additional £2. I have posted quite a few cubes but not had them.
    Just got my vouchers for May delivered survey
  • Primrose
    Primrose Posts: 10,620 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I,ve just received a second set of Harry & Megan commemorative stamps and a second set of incentive reward stamps, having received an identical set a week ago. Unsure whether this is accidental or intentional. Has this happened to anybody else ?
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,693 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    lbw22 wrote: »
    Hi

I thought you used to get rewarded for posting cubes after they had been received.. Im sure you used to get an additional £2. I have posted quite a few cubes but not had them.

You should get rewarded several weeks after the cube has been posted. I usually keep the receipt, and if reward isn't sent send them a message. They have been known to forget to send.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,271 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    libra10 wrote: »
    You should get rewarded several weeks after the cube has been posted. I usually keep the receipt, and if reward isn't sent send them a message. They have been known to forget to send.

Usually about a month after posting.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,465 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Primrose wrote: »
    I,ve just received a second set of Harry & Megan commemorative stamps and a second set of incentive reward stamps, having received an identical set a week ago. Unsure whether this is accidental or intentional. Has this happened to anybody else ?

Yes, the same happened to me. I was coming to post here too :)
  • beanielou
    Options
    lbw22 wrote: »
    Hi

beanielou wrote: »
    Usually about a month after posting.

This is how it works for me.

Apologies libra, I quoted the wrong post.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Options
    BookWorm wrote: »
    Yes, the same happened to me. I was coming to post here too :)

Lucky you both :)

• purkles
    purkles Posts: 24 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi

My second time doing this but can't remember.... when do you get your first presentation pack?
    I've done the training, I now have my first back of normal items to post next week.
    I thought you got it with your first proper pack?
  • TheOhGodOfHangovers
    Options
    I’ve recently finished main posting stint (finally) and not had any presentation pack yet. I think some of you might have mine and purkles packs! :rotfl:
    LBM 23/09/13 - DFD 08/10/17 :T
  • aninymoose
    aninymoose Posts: 162 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options

I got two lots of Game of Thrones sets. My two kids have claimed them. Not sure they would have been as quick to claim Harry and Meghan ones lol
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure