Slimming in to Spring - Slimming World Support Thr

Comments

• Nicki
    Nicki Posts: 8,166 Forumite
    Had a massive melt down with Curry's this morning when they yet again refused to unload the fridge freezer because it was too heavy and told me they'd send another crew out tomorrow because management can't make a crew make a delivery if they don't want to do it! Completely ignoring the fact that I'll be at work tomorrow and why would crew 3 deliver when 1 and 2 have refused. Frustratingly they said it was a 4 man job but my husband and adult son were both here and willing to help and they still wouldn't do it. So money refunded and we've gone to John Lewis. If their delivery service is as bad, I'll try AO thanks for the tip.

So weigh in today and that 7lb I put on last week has all come off. I think I posted too late for the chart last week, so I think it's probably a missed weigh in last week and a STS this week to make the numbers work. Or if you logged me as +7 last week Kathrynha please could you make this week -7

I'm just glad the scales are moving down again, even though I'm the same weight as I was 10 days ago, so hopefully that will keep going in the right direction.
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    WOW size 10-12 i will never get in that size:eek:

I got into it! With shapewear it is best to go down a size from the size you actually wear as it holds you in better. I am a size 16 on top on 16/18 on the bottom so I needed to size down.
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,863
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Nicki wrote: »
    Had a massive melt down with Curry's this morning when they yet again refused to unload the fridge freezer because it was too heavy and told me they'd send another crew out tomorrow because management can't make a crew make a delivery if they don't want to do it! Completely ignoring the fact that I'll be at work tomorrow and why would crew 3 deliver when 1 and 2 have refused. Frustratingly they said it was a 4 man job but my husband and adult son were both here and willing to help and they still wouldn't do it. So money refunded and we've gone to John Lewis. If their delivery service is as bad, I'll try AO thanks for the tip.

So weigh in today and that 7lb I put on last week has all come off. I think I posted too late for the chart last week, so I think it's probably a missed weigh in last week and a STS this week to make the numbers work. Or if you logged me as +7 last week Kathrynha please could you make this week -7

I'm just glad the scales are moving down again, even though I'm the same weight as I was 10 days ago, so hopefully that will keep going in the right direction.

I have never heard of this before, do you live in an upstairs flat with no lift or anything?
    I would have been fumming too:mad::mad:
    Glad you have got your money back, or do you have to wait about a week?
    Never heard of anything to ridiculous in my life!!
    Gppd loss well done:T:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Forumite
    Mrs_Ryan wrote: »
    I got into it! With shapewear it is best to go down a size from the size you actually wear as it holds you in better. I am a size 16 on top on 16/18 on the bottom so I needed to size down.

:T:T:T:Twell done, still dont think i would get in it
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,481
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Nicki - I don't use Currys unless there isn't any other choice! John Lewis delivery has always been good for me. You usually get a longer guarantee than the manufacturer gives you as well FOC.

Denise
  • bubbs
    Forumite
    100_8542_1.jpg
    Chicken roast :D
    100_8543_1.jpg
    Turkey tikka too have with salad for lunch tomorrow :D
  • Nicki
    Nicki Posts: 8,166 Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    I have never heard of this before, do you live in an upstairs flat with no lift or anything?
    I would have been fumming too:mad::mad:
    Glad you have got your money back, or do you have to wait about a week?
    Never heard of anything to ridiculous in my life!!
    Gppd loss well done:T:T:T

Nope. Bog standard house though there are 6 steps from main road to front door.

Yes it will take 3-5 days to process the refund but as I paid on a credit card that should be OK

The thing that annoys me is that Currys and the delivery company both know how heavy it is when they sell it and agree delivery. So if it needs 4 men and they never send 4 men teams then they just shouldn't sell it. Simples. The idea that they would send it out in a van multiple times and never unload it until you give up is just crazy. They must have a shed load of p issed off customers - of which I'm now one.

I'm going to write a letter of complaint to their Head office tonight.

Your tea looks good!
  • bubbs
    Forumite
    Nicki wrote: »
    Nope. Bog standard house though there are 6 steps from main road to front door.

Yes it will take 3-5 days to process the refund but as I paid on a credit card that should be OK

The thing that annoys me is that Currys and the delivery company both know how heavy it is when they sell it and agree delivery. So if it needs 4 men and they never send 4 men teams then they just shouldn't sell it. Simples. The idea that they would send it out in a van multiple times and never unload it until you give up is just crazy. They must have a shed load of p issed off customers - of which I'm now one.

I'm going to write a letter of complaint to their Head office tonight.

Your tea looks good!

I don't get it either, its pathetic :mad: i would be p issed off too, hope you get some form of compensation for the inconvenience.
    Thanks it was , i have been hungry today, but need to get it all in before 8pm:rotfl::rotfl:
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Forumite
    +1

• bubbs
    Forumite
    Hello tweets:wave:
    You will have that off next week xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure