Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Old_Bill wrote: »
    Haha gocat :rotfl:

30th March I believe! However, my claim got rejected the one time I've tried to use it since so I'm hoping you've have had better luck :)

I uploaded 2 receipts yesterday but the website is not easy to use - I am expecting my receipts to be rejected
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 9 April 2018 at 9:44AM
    I've only got the 2 virgin trains verified,we carnt get vm here and i dont fly so those 2 are out for me.:rotfl:
    I do play the games when i think about it but theres rarely anything i would use on there anyway now.:o

It was worth the effort,she was beautiful.:A

Virgin Atlantic you don't even have to fly. When you register you get an account number and this is what you need to get verified - they ask for it for verification.

https://www.virginatlantic.com/profile/enrolllanding.action

So you start the month with a good amount of points.

Some months the vaults have very good prizes and I enter them all but this month there is a lot of dross. Usually I get to the vault with the airmiles in although I don't know what I would do with them - maybe they are convertible into Hilton points ...
    Only once did I get to enter the VIP vault
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Just saw this over the darkside

https://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/mcdonalds.co.uk

£1 amazon voucher with £5 spend at maccy d
  • Old_Bill
    Old_Bill Posts: 170
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Thank you to whoever mentioned the Supersavvy cashback.....I found two receipts today.....one with Febreeze on and one with Ariel....that's £3:T:T

Think I need £5 to checkout:)
    mhoc wrote: »
    I uploaded 2 receipts yesterday but the website is not easy to use - I am expecting my receipts to be rejected

Good luck both..... please keep us posted
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,861
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    I've only got the 2 virgin trains verified,we carnt get vm here and i dont fly so those 2 are out for me.:rotfl:
    I do play the games when i think about it but theres rarely anything i would use on there anyway now.:o
    mhoc wrote: »
    Virgin Atlantic you don't even have to fly. When you register you get an account number and this is what you need to get verified - they ask for it for verification.

So you start the month with a good amount of points.

Some months the vaults have very good prizes and I enter them all but this month there is a lot of dross. Usually I get to the vault with the airmiles in although I don't know what I would do with them - maybe they are convertible into Hilton points ...
    Only once did I get to enter the VIP vault

VIP vault is only a little prize to encourage continued game play.

I've also verified with Virgin Atlantic (worth 250 points every month) though never flown Virgin. I guess if I won 40k miles I would be tempted.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Good morning.

I saw some beautiful chairs in Laura Ashley but do I want to spend £1000 on one chair, I know on here I don't need to answer that.

Have a lovely day.

There is an LA furniture outlet here in Mid Wales :D

http://www.lauraashley.com/uk/stores/newtown-clearance-outlet-home-furnishings+fashion/stry/newtownclearanceoutlethom
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 9 April 2018 at 10:06AM
    [SIZE=+1]sweeties was yesterday's smartest player![/SIZE] star.gif

:D:D

20 players played.

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=99008

[SIZE=+0]Today's Topic (Monday): Movies 1 : Easier
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+0]29598292_1894213130654202_79014992783434044_n.png?_nc_cat=0&oh=b21cab1b689f45ef99ee052016f2d7d8&oe=5B6A3619[/SIZE]
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    [SIZE=+0]29598292_1894213130654202_79014992783434044_n.png?_nc_cat=0&oh=b21cab1b689f45ef99ee052016f2d7d8&oe=5B6A3619[/SIZE]

Mangle :D:D:D
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• nettiebobs
    nettiebobs Posts: 344 Forumite
    Mangle :D:D:D
    Mary, mongo and midge.
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Evening luvlies, thanks for the post Sarah. I picked up these today, all should have been £2.99 a pack, reduced to 30p, they're with the hair stuff. They're great for ponytails as they don't leave a kink in your hair when you take them out. Also got a pack of neon colours and blue greys but gave these to DDs

306_BA0_EA-49_DE-4985-_BB8_B-678644347_C7_F.jpg
    I saw some of these in SD today, bright coloured ones, but they were priced at £2.99, and some were £1.99 (these had the word 'clearance' on the sel.
    I deliberated trying one, but then didn't. Does anyone think these will be pence too?
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport