Downloadable spreadsheets ??

Hi all

There are a few tables to fill in Martins excellent book, but I was just wondering if there are ant downloadable Excel spreadsheets anywhere rather than deface the book or even attempt to construct them myself.

Cheers

Comments

• Queenie
    Queenie Posts: 8,793 Forumite
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PMS Pot: £57.53 Pigsback Pot: £23.00
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Thanks Queenie .. but the first link doesn't work. Good second link though!!
  • Anyone else done their own DIY versions and are willing to share ?
  • MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272 Money Saving Expert
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    There's one going to be put on the site in a little while - it's all being worked on :)
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • Aussie
    Aussie Posts: 65 Forumite
    That's good Martin, Aussielle has been asking me to make her up some but now even if i do the best spreadsheet in the world, she will say Martin's one is the best ::)
    :D :D
  • Crown
    Crown Posts: 1,377 Forumite
    Hi Everyone, I am nearly finished the Book (and a good read it is too) and was wondering if there was any news on when these spreadsheets may be available?

It seems a shame to damage the book when a spreadsheet could easily be printed.

Thanks in advance :)
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 297 - Proud To Be Dealing With My Debts :D
  • MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272 Money Saving Expert
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    not time scale i'm afraid :(
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • PaleScene
    PaleScene Posts: 1,029 Forumite
    I had the same issues and did a google search for freebie spreadsheets and there are a number of dead ends out there >:(

Finally found one - http://www.openoffice.org/

It's not just a spreadsheet, there are other applications as well (though I haven't tried any of them out).
    Do I Need One Stops All Unnecessary Reckless Spending
    £2 CSC - £30 :kisses3:
  • I've just created 2 Excel spreadsheet versions of the 1st spreadsheet in the book - the one to help you figure out how much you're spending. There's a single sheet version and a mulitple sheet version (one sheet for each area of spends).

They're downloadable from http://www.wheelism.co.uk/spreadsheets/

Martin, I hope I haven't infringed your copyright by doing this - if you want to make them available from your site go ahead. :)
  • The downloadable version of Martin's budget sheet is available here

There's a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet version (for those of you with Excel), and an online version. Both links available from the link above.
    Mortgage Feb 2001 - £129,000
    Mortgage July 2007 - £0
    Original Mortgage Termination Date - Nov 2018
    Mortgage Interest saved - £63790.60
    ISA Profit since Jan 1st 2015 - 98.2% (updated 1 Dec 2020)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure