Like busses...

Cyber behaviour at work (Part 2)
    Hosted by : Jeremy Lei
    Reward : £ 0.60
    Avg. Reward Per Hour : £6.00/hr
    Available Places : 146/165
    Maximum Allowed Time : 10mins
    Avg. Completion Time : 6mins
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Cervical cancer screening
    Available Places : 34/300
    Avg. Completion Time : 2mins
    Avg. Reward Per Hour : £15.00/hr
    Maximum Allowed Time : 10mins
    Reward: £ 0.50
  • AprilLady
    AprilLady Posts: 932 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Speaking of Circle, anyone had some strange transactions tonight? I've had 4 "You've just received £5.00 from Circle" emails in the last half hour... All say the money's from Circle but it's because someone tried it?! (apologies for slight off topic)
  • AprilLady
    Options
    Make that 8 emails... Have sent a message to Circle, this is all very strange...
  • MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    Options
    mikep22 wrote: »
    So if you cash out once a month, losing 80p - over the course of the year you will lose £9.60. That is around 38 packets of noodles! :eek::eek::rotfl:

:rotfl: Mike, you need to get your noodles from Aldi, they're only 22p! (I literally thought of you earlier when I saw noodles on the shelf in Aldi :rotfl: )

To be honest, I get all my survey sites (Swagbucks, Prolific, Qmee) paid to PayPal so I know how much I've earned and can transfer to my bank account all together at the end of each month. Could get a few more quid using vouchers/different payment methods but for example, in June I transferred nearly £100 which was pretty damn useful :D

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• Brookside88
    Brookside88 Posts: 338 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    MissPop wrote: »
    :rotfl: Mike, you need to get your noodles from Aldi, they're only 22p! (I literally thought of you earlier when I saw noodles on the shelf in Aldi :rotfl: )

To be honest, I get all my survey sites (Swagbucks, Prolific, Qmee) paid to PayPal so I know how much I've earned and can transfer to my bank account all together at the end of each month. Could get a few more quid using vouchers/different payment methods but for example, in June I transferred nearly £100 which was pretty damn useful :D

£100 is amazing! Well done. £72 was my best month.
  • LuSiVe
    LuSiVe Posts: 1,059 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Yoohoo, I'm back :)

After a crap year involving back surgery I finally got round to getting my account off On Hold and checking for studies again. Pleasant surprise that I've had about 12 over the last couple of days. I wonder if your naiveness gets reset after a certain amount of time....
  • AprilLady
    Options
    Hello and welcome back! Sounds like Prolific gave you a good welcome back too!

(Back surgery? Eek! Hope you've recovered fully now x)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Pleased to see you back LuSiVe, hope you're feeling better, 12 studies sounds great I remember those days! :)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    AprilLady wrote: »
    Speaking of Circle, anyone had some strange transactions tonight? I've had 4 "You've just received £5.00 from Circle" emails in the last half hour... All say the money's from Circle but it's because someone tried it?! (apologies for slight off topic)

Ooh-err! No strange transactions here - had you posted your link on the referral board or something?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback