Noticed a glitch in You Tube which enables you to edit/add/remove/reorder third party playlists.

Options
Noticed a glitch in You Tube which enables you to edit/add/remove/reorder third party playlists.

YT allows you to create your own playlists and add other peoples playlist to your profile, but normally you cant edit third party playlists.

It wasn't until I tried to do this on my desktop that I realised you couldn't do this because I have been doing it for ages on my mobile without realising. You do need to connect your YT app to your TV to make this work

Here it is:

Open your YT mobile app
Connect/Cast it to your TV
Stream a third party playlist to your TV
You mobile will create 'a copy' of the playlist so you can add/delete tracks
The playlist has a menu item so you can Save the playlist to your own profile with any name you wish
Taaaaaa Dahhhhhhhhh

Once saved you can add/remove/edit the playlist like your own

Pretty sure YT dont know this glitch so they may play plug it at any time

wx4GelDFKX1Hp_LyZ0cNoe6pcwhBsxGjFDO30iCUCIXUIAaTrxPF-EuQAFKIAKSDxX7kM-6WG48XMioI4DY-RdLkRJJAs3N9ocAJ5yBFsXTcrpuVR5272L3Ax6mQS9QHq8LKyidnrHxj-b6oGmGJktboIOS3DWPhfNsiWpIV8-DPnQXg00wqMGH6WFSDhEahmGBTsg1WZqr1XGahUNQfw1wJzGFFT5rTRSMIJJgHwwbxjgvrgoFhHBW1gQ_hi_-wHxpPR2eb_3HjDGPvVONvmkwaPFk2K3kar5vCmvFv1ClRqWq0iDz-wz5lrs-aHEwMKzFnKHf-Uw-K-bdJq71Eb7rGcKd4ORknVTkSgdx9raYhv5YFAr7ROp-WzIuWQhdRrXVVlB0j0nLCirnYEnkFLUZtlANIAOT__eEYCHC0mfCkMX-k13uJAZnPh9RXWDXXr0ar0eucUBjeWtATMIBThd3nnXFK-EYpIGjWTNnPAgDFB9bJ2WRAPBfakOshFbYFKBTLwfT7DYICLwXd3ak7j8dtLoDhKj9-G09dWFSgvrQfSeRrvIZ69q__-5kW3PBlx4dbwVy2pDDTJvPlOX0au2ZpjiqOyiNxxxpEEvvjmLNQSE9gT602vIENZEZxGHW2=w906-h501-no?.jpg
If I ruled the world.......
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport