Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,817
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    Bubblesmum wrote: »
    Just spotted a post by you on another diary.

Why are you paying for your flu jab? In England we are classed as a vulnerable group so get it for free... not the same in Scotland...

Too late for this winter but I hope worth investigating for later this year.....

Will do. Thanks :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    Also meant to say nothing back as yet from the council tax people :(
    Not hopeful TBH as our council are having a big meeting next week to vote on yet more budget cuts.
    Bah.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Keeping my fingers crossed for the council tax.

I can't believe it's half way into Feb already. Soon be into the 3rd month :eek:

x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • And that will bring me to my 6th decade. Horrifying!
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st 9lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 30.15% through my pb challenge.
  • ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    beanielou wrote: »
    As today is national cat day.
    I would like my boy to be 18

You'll be able to take him to the pub then, and have hair of the cat the day after...
    so would love to him to get to May.
    I would also like him to get to DS finishing his Masters.
    So we will have to see.

Is he that bad?
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • milann
    milann Posts: 10,509
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Visions in my head of cat in bar with Beanie :rotfl:
    February has come around very quickly - and it's best part over.....
    January spends - £587.58
  • Have a lovely day

x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    And that will bring me to my 6th decade. Horrifying!

It's not that bad~~honest:D

• beanielou
    Ambassador
    ZTD wrote: »
    You'll be able to take him to the pub then, and have hair of the cat the day after...

Is he that bad?

Well, he's certainly not at his best.
    The other day he was really very wobbly~~just like me:cool::rotfl:
    Some days he is better than others.
    Like me he is stubburn.
    I just have to take each day as it comes.
    I just dont want him to be in pain.
    I think it was because I had been away that one night it really brought it home to me.

• ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    milann wrote: »
    Visions in my head of cat in bar with Beanie :rotfl:

"Do you come here often doll?"
    It's not that bad~~honest:D

It's far better than the alternative.
    Well, he's certainly not at his best.
    The other day he was really very wobbly~~just like me:cool::rotfl:

It's that bar...
    Some days he is better than others.
    Like me he is stubburn.
    I just have to take each day as it comes.

Indeed you do. It's not over until it's over.
    I just dont want him to be in pain.
    I think it was because I had been away that one night it really brought it home to me.

Worrying does nothing, so stop worrying. That just means you live it twice.
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure