Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• Westvleteren
    Westvleteren Posts: 4,489 Forumite
    pippo wrote: »
    Got 4 x £6 off wys £30 vouchers for waties:j:j

I got 4 x £4 off wys £20

:D
    Something unexpected happened which made me smile and still continues to make me smile.

• Anon wrote: »
    Has anyone tried this yet please? Unroasted unsweetened almond would be even cheaper as it is £1.69/3 for £3? So 21p each?

HTH

Anon

I did....but we're going to have to wait until 1559 to find out!
  • I can't see the unroasted unsweetened, where are you looking?
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Anon wrote: »
    I didn't get round to using the £4 off £40 vouchers ... so they have sent me £5 off £50 this time :(.

Mrs Anon doesn't get any at all - is it one lot per household or per card please?

Thank you

Anon
    I don't know, pretty sure mhoc will be along soon and let us know.

Make sure that Mrs Anon has her contact preferences set to mail.
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    I can't see the unroasted unsweetened, where are you looking?
    I put it in search on mysupermarket but showed as not available for my A's :(

I never get any W vouchers. My DS is moving soon and there is a W up the road from her. Wish I could fathom out how to get vouchers.
  • 27 items (6 different) on your receipt qualify for comparison Asda waitrose 1x Alpro Oat Original Drink Uht (1l) £1.39 £1.40 0.19x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Banana (order by number of bananas or select kg) (per kg) £0.14 N/A 0.1x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Carrot (order by number of carrots or select kg) (per kg) £0.05 £0.06 1x ASDA Smart Price Chopped Tomatoes in Tomato Juice (400g) £0.29 N/A 8x Alpro Coconut Original Drink Uht (1l) £12.72 £8.00 10x Alpro Almond Original Drink Uht (1l) £15.90 £10.00 4x Alpro Almond Unsweetened Drink Uht (1l) £6.36 £4.70 3x Arla Lactofree Long Life Semi Skimmed Milk Alternative (1l) £4.20 £3.00 Comparison total (compared products only) £40.62 £27.16
  • Freewheeling
    Freewheeling Posts: 622 Forumite
    edited 8 August 2018 at 4:05PM
    I'm sorry, I never know how to make it look neat!!

I also realised that I bought 11 of the Almond Original. Oh well!
  • pippo
    gocat wrote: »
    I put it in search on mysupermarket but showed as not available for my A's :(

I never get any W vouchers. My DS is moving soon and there is a W up the road from her. Wish I could fathom out how to get vouchers.

Gocat, log into Waities go to My Waities, and update marketing preferences.

To receive myWaitrose vouchers-
    Within "My Account" and under "My Details", ensure the following
    - Your home address is correct within sections My Addresses and Payment Detail & Billing Information
    - Ensure you've set up your Marketing Preferences to "Yes please". Please note that following any changes, it can take up to 28 days for any vouchers to start coming through.
    - Continue to use your myWaitrose card every time you shop so that we can tailor vouchers to the things you enjoy.
    - myWaitrose vouchers can be sent to a different sample of customers for each promotion, depending on how you shop you may not receive vouchers for every promotion.
  • pippo
    27 items (6 different) on your receipt qualify for comparison Asda waitrose
    1x Alpro Oat Original Drink Uht (1l) £1.39 £1.40
    0.19x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Banana (order by number of bananas or select kg) (per kg) £0.14 N/A
    0.1x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Carrot (order by number of carrots or select kg) (per kg) £0.05 £0.06
    1x ASDA Smart Price Chopped Tomatoes in Tomato Juice (400g) £0.29 N/A
    8x Alpro Coconut Original Drink Uht (1l) £12.72 £8.00 10x Alpro Almond Original Drink Uht (1l) £15.90 £10.00
    4x Alpro Almond Unsweetened Drink Uht (1l) £6.36 £4.70
    3x Arla Lactofree Long Life Semi Skimmed Milk Alternative (1l) £4.20 £3.00
    Comparison total (compared products only) £40.62 £27.16

Is that better?
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    pippo wrote: »
    Gocat, log into Waities go to My Waities, and update marketing preferences.

To receive myWaitrose vouchers-
    Within "My Account" and under "My Details", ensure the following
    - Your home address is correct within sections My Addresses and Payment Detail & Billing Information
    - Ensure you've set up your Marketing Preferences to "Yes please". Please note that following any changes, it can take up to 28 days for any vouchers to start coming through.
    - Continue to use your myWaitrose card every time you shop so that we can tailor vouchers to the things you enjoy.
    - myWaitrose vouchers can be sent to a different sample of customers for each promotion, depending on how you shop you may not receive vouchers for every promotion.
    Thanks I have done all that but never shopped at W yet. I will shop there soon. when my DS moves, and hopefully start to receive vouchers after that .
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure