Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 4th Jan 18, 10:51 AM
    • 37,045Posts
    • 249,326Thanks
    mjm3346
    Swagbucking into 2018
    • 4th Jan 18, 10:51 AM
    Swagbucking into 2018 4th Jan 18 at 10:51 AM
    Copied from 2017

Welcome to the new thread.

Newbies: please see the detailed information in this thread which explains how Swagbucks works and how you can make the best from it.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5581051
    Originally posted by Becles
Page 45
    • thisone
    • By thisone 14th Feb 18, 11:49 AM
    • 1,287 Posts
    • 38,738 Thanks
    thisone
    Not sure if I'm just being stupid but I cannot find any way to post on Swagbucks UK Facebook page. I was wanting to ask them about the daily surveys that are not automatically crediting for me so I have to put in a ticket every time. This has been happening for at least a week now (not that I get many surveys!!) The box where I can write a post does not appear to be anywhere on their page. Any advice appreciated.
    Originally posted by daffydog
    The separate comments section disappeared some time back. How about direct messaging them?
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 14th Feb 18, 12:01 PM
    • 37,045 Posts
    • 249,326 Thanks
    mjm3346
    Another one - no more or less chance of a search win than any thing else but it is a "free" one

Happy Valentine's Day, Swaggernauts!

Click the link below to perform a Search and you might just find one of the Be Our Valentine Collector's Bills!

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/bdun0u
    Internet goodness 24853
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 14th Feb 18, 12:13 PM
    • 37,045 Posts
    • 249,326 Thanks
    mjm3346
    Not sure if I'm just being stupid but I cannot find any way to post on Swagbucks UK Facebook page. I was wanting to ask them about the daily surveys that are not automatically crediting for me so I have to put in a ticket every time. This has been happening for at least a week now (not that I get many surveys!!) The box where I can write a post does not appear to be anywhere on their page. Any advice appreciated.
    Originally posted by daffydog
    This is something to do with Facebook rather than swagbucks - some people can still comment while it seems most cannot - same goes for other sites as well. You should still be able to reply to any posts and direct massage them.
    Internet goodness 24853
    • daffydog
    • By daffydog 14th Feb 18, 12:54 PM
    • 226 Posts
    • 452 Thanks
    daffydog
    The separate comments section disappeared some time back. How about direct messaging them?
    Originally posted by thisone
    But I see someone posted a comment today about waiting for Amazon gift cards. Wonder how they managed.
    • Karmacat
    • By Karmacat 14th Feb 18, 1:46 PM
    • 29,216 Posts
    • 166,915 Thanks
    Karmacat
    Another one - no more or less chance of a search win than any thing else but it is a "free" one
    Originally posted by mjm3346
    yes it did, thank you!
    Retired August 2016
    • whiteguineapig
    • By whiteguineapig 14th Feb 18, 2:16 PM
    • 1,151 Posts
    • 5,790 Thanks
    whiteguineapig
    Thank you! (i got 8 and a collectors bill)
    • jayII
    • By jayII 14th Feb 18, 4:08 PM
    • 38,158 Posts
    • 107,075 Thanks
    jayII
    15SB instant on Mothers and Mothers day
    Fighting the biggest battle of my life. Started 30th January 2018.
    • dipdap
    • By dipdap 14th Feb 18, 4:38 PM
    • 6,121 Posts
    • 88,522 Thanks
    dipdap
    This is something to do with Facebook rather than swagbucks - some people can still comment while it seems most cannot - same goes for other sites as well. You should still be able to reply to any posts and direct massage them.
    I couldn't find visitor posts for ages then realised on the main page I was looking at, near the top it says

" home about photos posts community" etc

If I click "posts" , see visitors posts and share post is there.

Don't know if that's what you're looking for?
    I'm using the Facebook app on iOS.
    • mikep22
    • By mikep22 14th Feb 18, 4:56 PM
    • 456 Posts
    • 776 Thanks
    mikep22
    Instant for 15SB....starts..."do you know what a big mac is?"
    Debt: May 15: 17335 Jul 16: 13874 Jan 17: 11,606
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 14th Feb 18, 5:00 PM
    • 37,045 Posts
    • 249,326 Thanks
    mjm3346
    Happy Valentine's Day! It may be late in the day but flowers are better late than never! Get 12% Cash Back today when you shop online at Bunches!

**Swag Code Alert! Click the link below to find your Stealth Swag Code. Remember, this is a one-time use only unique Swag Code that cannot be shared. Enter it in the Swag Code box by 7PM GMT to earn 3SB**'

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/og1ux0
    Internet goodness 24853
    • thisone
    • By thisone 14th Feb 18, 5:39 PM
    • 1,287 Posts
    • 38,738 Thanks
    thisone
    I couldn't find visitor posts for ages then realised on the main page I was looking at, near the top it says

Originally posted by dipdap
    I don't know if that helps daffydog, but that's what I was talking about. Can't see how to post a visitor post though!

Best part for me is that you've given me back the search box! Thank you.
    • MissPop
    • By MissPop 14th Feb 18, 5:44 PM
    • 682 Posts
    • 1,330 Thanks
    MissPop
    Just got the two instants on the trot - only 12SB for the Big Mac one, 15 for the Mother's Day one.

Does anyone know what a "Big Narstie" is?
    Make 2018 in 2018 - 665.74/2018

2018 totals
    GiftHulk - 17.36 | Swagbucks - 75
    Prolific Academic - 41.58 | Qmee - 40
    • bargainlover08
    • By bargainlover08 14th Feb 18, 5:58 PM
    • 484 Posts
    • 1,588 Thanks
    bargainlover08

Does anyone know what a "Big Narstie" is?
    Originally posted by MissPop
    Think he is a rapper?!
    • Throwaway1
    • By Throwaway1 14th Feb 18, 8:01 PM
    • 201 Posts
    • 353 Thanks
    Throwaway1
    You should still be able to reply to any posts and direct massage them.
    I wonder how many swagbucks you'd get for that
    • daffydog
    • By daffydog 14th Feb 18, 8:02 PM
    • 226 Posts
    • 452 Thanks
    daffydog

Originally posted by dipdap
    I have just looked on the Facebook app on my android and it's there but not showing on my laptop. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction so I am now able to post if I want to.
    • Throwaway1
    • By Throwaway1 14th Feb 18, 8:05 PM
    • 201 Posts
    • 353 Thanks
    Throwaway1
    I applied 5 days ago for a 10 voucher - it had been very prompt for the last 2-3 months - you could almost set your watch by it - 3 days - anybody else overdue or longer than previous ?
    Originally posted by morpho
    Mine's been a while but it can (and has) been 10 business days before. I suspect they have a bit of a backlog because of people claiming gift cards to get their rebates, especially with gym rats qualifying for two.
    • Jenna Appleseed
    • By Jenna Appleseed 14th Feb 18, 8:33 PM
    • 2,115 Posts
    • 7,471 Thanks
    Jenna Appleseed
    No more or less chance of a search win than any thing else but it is a "free" one
    Just worked and gave me the 4sb valentines collectors bill.
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
    • Happygreen
    • By Happygreen 14th Feb 18, 9:34 PM
    • 2,610 Posts
    • 9,918 Thanks
    Happygreen
    I've managed to loose my swagbutton thingy on Firefox. Could someone tell me how to get it back please.
    Originally posted by Sugarplum634

Gone since a few FF updates ago. SB couldn't help either. I now briefly load SB in a different browser when a button is required.
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
    • Happygreen
    • By Happygreen 14th Feb 18, 9:36 PM
    • 2,610 Posts
    • 9,918 Thanks
    Happygreen
    I don't actually have the button on Firefox, just on Chrome. I just had a look and if you mean the .xpi file, click open with Firefox and you should be able to install it.
    Originally posted by thisone
    when I look in extensions it says is there but it must be invisible...not sure I follow with the .xpi file ??
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
    • Happygreen
    • By Happygreen 14th Feb 18, 9:38 PM
    • 2,610 Posts
    • 9,918 Thanks
    Happygreen
    I applied 5 days ago for a 10 voucher - it had been very prompt for the last 2-3 months - you could almost set your watch by it - 3 days - anybody else overdue or longer than previous ?
    Originally posted by morpho
    7 days now.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,990Posts Today

6,081Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin