2»

Comments

• colsten
    colsten Posts: 17,597 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    jamesblue wrote: »
    I got the following email back from ewise

Unfortunately, it is not yet ready.
    We are still working on it, making modifications to make it market-ready.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    That's what they told me 2 years ago. I am clinging on for dear life with my ancient Internet Explorer.
  • jamesblue
    jamesblue Posts: 52 Forumite
    colsten wrote: »
    That's what they told me 2 years ago. I am clinging on for dear life with my ancient Internet Explorer.

I wonder if it will ever go live, because we recently had Open Banking come in across the EU. You would think they would have got it in for that.

Hopefully MoneyDashboard, eventually do more like Pensions etc, which Yodlee does, and MoneyDashboard uses Yodlee.
  • Zanderman
    Zanderman Posts: 4,683 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    activeits wrote: »
    I have been using MoneyDashboard for about 18 months, and found it saves me a lot of time. I gave up on ewise coming out with the product.

Also MoneyDashboard are giving away 1 million Member Shares to its users

(link removed)

Reported (and all the others!) as a referral
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    What I have found particularly useful about Ewise was that it lets you login to the other accounts to undertake transactions and can have multiple instances of the same bank (for example, I have mine and Mrs Anon's accounts, so that we can keep track). Yolt and other apps don't seem to allow multiples? The downside for Ewise is that it relies on IE which is clunky as hell, and I have constant crashes, and unfortunately I cannot work out which account is causing it.

Is there another app/web based service that allows multiple users for the same bank, and also allows pass through to be able to undertake transactions?

Many thanks
  • No_6
    No_6 Posts: 835 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    did others not complain about TSB ??

got £300

what is anon on about
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 21 January 2019 at 12:08AM
    No_6 wrote: »
    did others not complain about TSB ??

got £300

what is anon on about

I am referring to Accountunity - the same as the other polite people on this thread. With AccountUnity you can have two (or more?) different usernames/logins working for the same bank, so you can consolidate family finances. Other services only let you have one due to how they are set up.
  • colsten
    colsten Posts: 17,597 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Anon wrote: »
    The downside for Ewise is that it relies on IE which is clunky as hell, and I have constant crashes, and unfortunately I cannot work out which account is causing it.
    same issues here. I wish they'd support it properly
    Anon wrote: »
    Is there another app/web based service that allows multiple users for the same bank, and also allows pass through to be able to undertake transactions?
    Not that I know of. The new generation of aggregators don't support passing through. Instead, they focus on classifying transactions and budgeting. A combination of the functionality of Accountunity and Yolt is my current favourite. Alas, it only exists in my dreams.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure