Urgent setup and payment of direct debit for switch deal needed

Hi all, any help much appreciated.

Due to poor planning on my part, the direct debits moved over to an account in order to get a switching cashback offer haven’t taken any payments and I’m now super close to the offer deadline.

Is there any ultra speedy direct debit I could set up and would take money before the 16th Jan?

Many thanks

Comments

• YorkshireBoy
    YorkshireBoy Posts: 31,541 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    No chance! It's generally a 10 working day wait...possibly a couple of days earlier in some cases...but within 3 working days you haven't a hope. Sorry!
  • Depends if the DD are still set up on the account and who they are with. I know it takes 10 working days to set up a DD but if it is already set up then the Birmingham Midshire and Chip should allow a 1 off request and it will state the next available date and these have been 3 days for me.
  • 18cc
    18cc Posts: 2,120 Forumite
    try littledebits they offer an immediate dd it seems. however the dd cancels after the payment is made so might not be of use
  • YorkshireBoy
    YorkshireBoy Posts: 31,541 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    18cc wrote: »
    try littledebits they offer an immediate dd it seems. however the dd cancels after the payment is made so might not be of use
    The earliest it will let me set one up for is the 18th, next Thursday. OP wants next Tuesday.
  • EachPenny
    EachPenny Posts: 12,239 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Depends if the DD are still set up on the account and who they are with. I know it takes 10 working days to set up a DD but if it is already set up then the Birmingham Midshire and Chip should allow a 1 off request and it will state the next available date and these have been 3 days for me.

BM wanted a minimum of 10 working days for the first DD from my linked account. Still waiting.....
    "In the future, everyone will be rich for 15 minutes"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport