Try Me Free Hunt

Comments

• akh43
    akh43 Posts: 1,551
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    mhoc wrote: »
    It vanished off my COS last Friday but then reappeared on Quidco clicksnap at the weekend - £1 cashback but only until today unless it gets extended.
    At the moment

Sainsburys £2.20
    Waitrose £3.49

Back on COS again, only for next 2 days, half price cashback £1.75 at both waitrose and Sainsburys, both varieties.
    Decluttter 2022⭐Declutter 2023
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    akh43 wrote: »
    Back on COS again, only for next 2 days, half price cashback £1.75 at both waitrose and Sainsburys, both varieties.

I thought the offer finished on 30/06/18.
  • akh43
    akh43 Posts: 1,551
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 7 August 2018 at 7:01AM
    m1kjm wrote: »
    I thought the offer finished on 30/06/18.

I wasn't sure which had ended on 30/6/18, the TMF or the COS, already got my COS and have put in a claim for the TMF and it said Thank you we will issue your refund shortly. I will see if I get anything, if it is out of date you would have thought they would have changed the page.
    * Just found out that I got £3.50 for this, no email notification so didn't realise until I went to my paypal account and saw it showing on 20 July.
    Decluttter 2022⭐Declutter 2023
  • Couponkid
    Couponkid Posts: 5 Forumite
    edited 16 July 2018 at 8:23AM
    FREE FRUITTELLA

no promo pack required.

Buy your Fruitella 30% less sugar 120gram pack complete the cashback form & upload your recipt
    ends 31/8/18

fruittella.yousay.org

Use Code FREEFACEB on the cashback form
  • m1kjm
    Forumite
    Couponkid wrote: »
    FREE FRUITTELLA

no promo pack required.

Buy your Fruitella 30% less sugar 120gram pack complete the cashback form & upload your recipt
    ends 31/8/18

fruittella.yousay.org

Use Code FREEFACB on the cashback form

The first page isn't currently up-to-date, but if you use the search facility it will tell you if something has already been spotted.
  • m1kjm wrote: »
    The first page isn't currently up-to-date, but if you use the search facility it will tell you if something has already been spotted.
    found a try me free today
    https://www.perfect-fit.co.uk/first-pack-free-offer
  • m1kjm
    Forumite

The search facility is a wonderful thing
  • Crazyangel
    Crazyangel Posts: 1,472
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    edited 6 August 2018 at 8:59PM
    Spotted today, Schar gluten and wheat free pasta range on TMF - at Morrisons only in the chilled section. Found it today in the "free-from" fridge section. Has a large cardboard cover on the bottom of the pack saying "Try me free" but it doesn't look like you need it to claim. :)

Thank you to everyone who posts in here!

chilled-pasta-group.jpg?v=1.4.19
    try-me.png?v=1.4.19

How to Claim:

Claimants must follow the instructions below:
    Purchase Schär chilled pasta from Morrisons and keep the receipt showing the purchase date and price paid.
    Try the product.
    Visit https://www.schartrymefree.co.uk
    Complete the claim form including your contact details and a 15 word statement telling us what you thought of the product.
    Once you!!!8217;ve submitted the form, your claim is logged and you will be given a claim reference number.
    Print the claim form (including the reference number) and post it along with the original till receipt to: Schär Try Me Free, Freepost RLUK-AHUU-KKEK, PO Box 1079, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1GY to arrive within 28 days of the purchase date.
    If you don!!!8217;t have a printer, handwrite the information on a piece of paper along with your claim reference number.
    Once the claim is received and verified, you will receive a cheque in the post within 28 days.
    Claims cannot be made via any retailer or instore, or by any other method that is not described within these terms.

Receipt:

The receipt must be from Morrisons.
    The receipt submitted must be the original till receipt !!!8211; no photocopies. Online order receipts from morrisons.com will also be accepted.
    The receipt must clearly show the eligible product purchased, the price paid and the date. The date must be between 2nd July !!!8211; 23rd September 2018.
    Receipts will not be returned.

Wins : McCains garden games set, 2xTickets to Alton Towers, Links of London friendship bracelet, 2xIdeal Home Show tickets, McFly album CD, Virgin Balloon flight for 2 with a case of ScrumpyJack cider and 2 ltd edition jackets, Powerboat racing experience, £50 Virgin voucher, Aerobie Pro flying ring & Rice Krispie squares, Tesco baby pack
    :j
  • Spotted yesterday in Tesco....

https://www.funkincocktails.co.uk/promotionterms

These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.

Promoter: Funkin Limited, Crossley Drive, Magna Park, Milton Keynes, England, MK17 8FL. Company Registration Number 03765967. (Please do not send claims to this address).

Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.

The Funkin Cocktails Money Back Guarantee offer applies to the following Products bought between 07/07/18 and 07/12/18.

LIST OF PRODUCTS

Funkin Espresso Martini Cocktail Mixer 400ml Shaker Pack

Funkin Passion Fruit Martini Cocktail Mixer 400ml Shaker Pack

Funkin Mojito Cocktail Mixer 400ml Shaker Pack

Funkin Strawberry Daiquiri Cocktail Mixer 400ml Shaker Pack

Funkin Pina Colada Cocktail Mixer 400ml Shaker Pack

Funkin Bramble Cocktail Mixer 400ml Shaker Pack

To claim your money back, write a minimum 15 word statement explaining why you did not like the product and mail in along with your original itemised till receipt dated within the promotional period showing your purchase, promotional sticker from pack and your full name, address, including postcode and email address to Funkin Cocktails MBG (6197), PO Box 906, Chilton, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR.

No photocopies or photos will be accepted. No claims from agents, third parties, or organised groups will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible claims or those not in accordance with these instructions will be rejected.

Closing date for receipt of claims is 31.12.18.

You are responsible for paying the cost of postage for your claim. Claims submitted with insufficient postage will have the postage deficit and Royal Mail surcharge deducted from their refund, if the total refund becomes a negative figure, no refund will be issued and your claim will be deemed as invalid.

Only one claim for a single refund per household regardless of how many variants are purchased. For avoidance of doubt, a “household” is classified as a unique postal address. Only one person from a household may claim.

Responsibility is not accepted for claims lost, damaged or delayed in the post. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt. Claims (including receipts) will become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned. Please take a copy of your till receipt before sending.

Each valid claim will receive a cheque relative to the amount shown on the till receipt to a maximum of £4.00. Cheques will be received within 28 days from receipt of a valid claim. Cheques will only be made payable to the person whose name appears on the application. Please write your name clearly.

Data protection: The Promoter is committed to protecting the privacy of Participants. Any information collected in connection with this Promotion will only be used by the Promoter or its agents for the purposes of marketing or administering this Promotion.

The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims and to refuse to award claims where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions requirements.

If circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter occurs which prevents any aspect of this promotion from running as planned, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.

These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.

Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback