• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,915 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    beanielou wrote: »
    That would not be nice right enough.

Have you heard from sunshine Mummy?

Nope i wouldnt like it :o
    She has posted on the elite thread
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Stoke
    Stoke Posts: 3,182 Forumite
    Good luck for the week everyone :)
  • fatrab
    fatrab Posts: 1,231 Forumite
    Morning!

+3 this week :(

But it wasn't unexpected. Take it on the chin and move on. Aiming for 4.5lbs off this week, not going to let any unplanned events trip me up. On plan 100%.

Today:
    B - Scrambled egg on w/meal with beans HEB, and some blueberries
    L - SW Bolognese pasta
    D - TBC as I'm staying in a hotel this week so it'll be whatever I can manipulate from their menu.
    Snack - HiFi bar - 3 syns
    You can have results or excuses, but not both.
    Challenge - be 14 Stone BY XMAS!

• joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    I've never heard of group closing over the Christmas/New Year period either. I've always thought that group had to be open 52 weeks a year.

No idea whether the books will be available Free to existing members apart from those 2 weeks - my consultant said head office still hadn't said if they'd be free if people had booked holiday for those weeks! This means I have to go the week between Christmas and New Year as I'm on holiday the new year week!

Added up all my Syns this morning and I didn't do as badly as I thought over the weekend!!! Still have 37 left for today until WI on Thursday morning so 12 a day. Don't think I'll need that many though so will end up using less than a full weeks worth for a change, LOL!

Today's plan:

B - porridge made with water, apple, satsuma & grapes
    L - crustless quiche with sweet potato, onion, mushrooms, peppers, bacon, tomato, plus HM coleslaw made with red cabbage, carrot & onion - 0.5 syn for Tbs of LTL mayo
    D - chilli & brown rice - will add veggies to the mince whilst cooking it

HEA - milk
    HEB - oats
    Syns - LTL mayo 0.5; nothing else planned

Denise
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,580 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Good luck with eating in a hotel and losing fatrab!:D

Thanks for the good wishes Stoke. How are you doing?:)

My first group used to change venues just for the Christmas time. There was a playgroup nearby that was closed for the holiday so it was available in the mornings.

I'm going to have to go in early January as it'll be time for my next WI. I'm starting to feel a bit fatter now so I'm sure it'll be a long haul to get back to target. I'm reigned to paying for many weeks, months even.:(

:xmastree:Gin and Jingle bells tonight so although I've been on plan all day there will be drinks and nibbles later. Out to lunch again tomorrow then I'm really hoping to undo some damage with a few days on plan.:)

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS Ribena, bacon, fried eggs, beans, HEB toast, HEA milk for drinks
    L: LO veg, ham and beetroot
    D: JP with veggie chilli and cottage cheese
    Syns: ??
  • joedenise
    Enjoy the gin & Jingle bells tonight, along with the nibbles! It's the nibbles which will eat into those syns - they'll probably be higher than the gin & mixers!

Denise
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,915 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Evening all :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Jings, it’s cold out there today (-2C when I went out at 10am) but It is never too cold for ice cream, beanie. I like it with a nice hot cup of tea!

Hope you get to the bottom of your pain issues soon, TIE.

You get a draw and call that rubbish. I'll show you real rubbish!
    But you’re not rock bottom of the table!

Those are great losses, g2dtn and winner tweets (& hugs).

No, silly bubbs, not with yogurt, with c****!

Well, not as bad as expected but it’s still +1.4lbs this week. I have a lot of leftovers from our visitors yesterday, so we’ll be munching through them, which means I’ll have to be careful with any ‘extras’.
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • AnnieG
    AnnieG Posts: 877 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Hello, may I join you please? I'm starting SW tomorrow, I've been finding excuses for weeks but I'm never going to do it on my own so will bite the bullet.
    Realistically I need to lose 5 stone, but I'm going to start with a target of 3 and see how I get on.
    AnnieG
    Say what you mean.. mean what you say... without being mean.
  • joedenise
    Welcome to the thread AnnieG. Good idea to go to group for the extra support it gives.

We have people on here who go to group and others who use online and others who do it on their own.

Well done on making the decision to go to group and good luck with losing the weight you want to. By starting now you'll have a head start before the madness which is Christmas and New Year!

Denise
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport