Fall too Pieces

Options

Comments

• EssexHebridean
    Options
    Glad to see you have a new diary - I will re subscribe to this one and remove the subscription to the other. :-)

That's great news that your boss has sorted your pay issue - brilliant stuff!
    🎉 MORTGAGE FREE (First time!) 30/09/2016 🎉 And now we go again…New mortgage taken 01/09/23 🏡
    Balance as at 01/09/23 = £115,000.00
    Balance as at 31/12/23 = £112,000.00
    SOA CALCULATOR (for DFW newbies): SOA Calculator
    she/her
  • monz
    monz Posts: 4,129 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud! Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    What surveys do you do?

My fave ones is - Opinion World (won grand prize), Valued Opinions and Ipsos I say :) x
    Debt (1/9/14) £6,702.11 Debt free (30/11/2016) mortgage port- £70,077.82 and mortgage £126,517.39 o/s currently
    Debt - £17,190.83 (29/7/22) now (19/8/22) £16,688.80
  • louby40
    louby40 Posts: 1,519 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ahh I ocasionally had a look at your old diary so sorry to hear about your split.

I split with my ex in Dec 2013 and it wasn't a good time in my life. We'd been together 6 yrs and had a whopping mortgage. He moved out to live with his new 'woman' in Feb 14 and it took me a further 12 months to sell the house (he stopped paying the mortgage after 6 months) hence where a lot of my debt has come from (I had all the equity so he had nothing to lose).

But 3 yrs on, life is good. New house (ALL mine) new fella and very happy!

I hope things get better. I love my surveys too.

Louby
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Bobarella wrote: »
    Have a good break from work Scott.

Thanks Bob, my focus on my days off now is me not anyone else, i am gonna go for a run again tomorrow as i have woke up knackered and can't face the gym today.

friday i am paid so xmas shopping is on the agends i've ordered a few bits from argos and i am going out with a friend friday night for a meal.

My boss mentioned there maybe overtime avaliable on saturday :-) "Show me the money"
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    monz wrote: »
    What surveys do you do?

My fave ones is - Opinion World (won grand prize), Valued Opinions and Ipsos I say :) x

re survey sites i use quite a few as i have mentioned in my old diary at work its dead from say 2am till 5am and on my days off i spend an hour or two on them.

I have used nearly every survey site at somepoint

Personally the sites you have mentioned i dont bother with much isay i get a voucher time too time.

The main ones i use are

Yougov.org

one poll.com

opinion outpost.co.uk

ukhiving.com

uk toluna

power of opinions.co.uk

global test market.com

opinium research.com

and minglerespondi.co.uk

anything else i wouldnt bother with they either have a too higher boot out rate or are scams.

This month alone i am upto around 100 quid in rewards
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    louby40 wrote: »
    Ahh I ocasionally had a look at your old diary so sorry to hear about your split.

I split with my ex in Dec 2013 and it wasn't a good time in my life. We'd been together 6 yrs and had a whopping mortgage. He moved out to live with his new 'woman' in Feb 14 and it took me a further 12 months to sell the house (he stopped paying the mortgage after 6 months) hence where a lot of my debt has come from (I had all the equity so he had nothing to lose).

But 3 yrs on, life is good. New house (ALL mine) new fella and very happy!

I am the same i have a loan through work thats 6000 that was cars we bought stuff for the house etc etc I am still at the very very angry stage at the minute people ask if i miss my dogs i do loads but her i wanna tear too pieces

i am trying too focus work and training a hell of alot is helping massively.

With me it was 11 years i havent even decided what too do with the house yet.
  • Cheeseface
    Options
    Hello, I'd read your old diary but not properly commented.

I will sub to this one. Good luck for the future.
  • Smolly
    Smolly Posts: 216 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Am subscribing! And yes you are the survey guru!!
    LBM Jul 16 £26,823.83, Nov 16 £27,961.98, Dec 16 £26,977.66, Jan 17 £26,884.76
    EF #205 £0/£1000
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Scott_Weiland_2 Posts: 799 Forumite
    edited 15 December 2016 at 3:01AM
    Options
    Smolly wrote: »
    Am subscribing! And yes you are the survey guru!!

Thank you Smolly

Today survey wise was quite flat i have done 2 yougov surveys i need another 550 points to hit the 50 quid payout.

uk hiving keep emailing me surveys but i keep getting booted out the plus point is its a 4000point draw down mark, 30 points for every rejected survey.

one poll is upto 80p woop woop

And opinion outpost i am close too dropping another 5 pounds.

On a personal note i had quite a lazy day today i have overslept a bit i was home from work late ie around ten thirty., then i slept till 2 i was in the gym by three. Once i got home i had my lovely bodybuilding diet concoction of sweet potato, pineapple , peppers and chicken breast. I was from here sparko till 10pm after eatng, i have being like a new born baby today eat sleep eat sleep lol
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Random question do i have too do a set number of posts on here before an avatar can be uploaded
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback