~Make upto £10 a day in September 2017 ~ - everybody most welcome

Comments

• shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Batgirl wrote: »
    Wow I forgot how fast moving these threads are!
    Thanks all, when this thread started things were really quite desperate and I know some of you will be there now but I am living proof you can kick debts butt and change your whole life with small changes. Looking back now (please don't hate me or think I am crazy) in a strange way I am pleased we got in a mess because we have learnt so much and can now make our money stretch so far so we do some amazing things just because we are savvy. If we hadn't have been desperate we wouldn't have learnt how to make money from anything. #everycloud!

I certainly know where you're coming from and I'm sure plenty of others on this thread will too.
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Sorry to hear that cbc.

Can you contact whoever sent you the postal orders and ask them to send you new ones? I think they can take the originals back and show not cashed and get new ones issued.

Typical bank probably passed it around a bit before requesting money from royal mail so made the postal orders invalid. I think it is 6 months.
  • Aesop
    PayPal have limited my account so I can't withdraw anything from it.
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Aesop wrote: »
    PayPal have limited my account so I can't withdraw anything from it.

Oh no. Do you know why?
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • Aesop
    shariann wrote: »
    Oh no. Do you know why?

people on the phone couldnt tell me and have referred it to the Back Office. reading reviews about it, it doesnt look good. Luckily I only had £1.48 in there. some said because they made too many withdrawals their accounts got closed. paypal, its our money. you should not have a monopoly on something like this.
  • Aesop
    There is a new swago board today

http://www.swagbucks.com/swago

and the swagcode entered on a pc or laptop will tick off one of the squares - SwagoIceCream it must be entered in the swagbutton, which is installed on your toolbar. not the swagbucks home page enter a code bit.
  • Aesop
    carbootcrazy, I found this online

you send your expired postal order to them and explain what happened. each case is reviewed individually and replied to, send it to

Postal Order Admin Team, 2nd floor, 1 Future Walk, Chesterfield S49 1PF. Royal Mail suggests they are sent by special delivery and warns that each claim is considered separately.

Read more: http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/experts/article-2124968/The-Post-Office-refused-pay-date-postal-orders-help.html#ixzz4sOPZ9oTo
  • Aesop
    ok need to keep a running total again

£1 just claimed on instagc
    £20 swagbucks

£10 survey referral.

I need my paypal account otherwise I am stuffed. a lot of my survey sites only pay to paypal :mad::mad:

thank god prolific started using circle. now to get ebay on board with using circle
  • QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,676 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    £10 survey referral.

I need my paypal account otherwise I am stuffed. a lot of my survey sites only pay to paypal :mad::mad:

thank god prolific started using circle. now to get ebay on board with using circle

I've always been a bit confused as to why Paypal has a monopoly on a lot of things online considering that there are other companies that offer similar services and Paypal can be expensive. I would have thought some competition would do them good.
    2024 decluttering: 6,865 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️🏅
    April mini kitchen declutter challenge: 18/50
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • That's terrible Aesop. I've been saving my my money in my paypal so I don't spend it but I'm off to withdraw it! Don't want to take any chances! I never really thought of them being able to block accounts and the like.

£10 Amazon vouchers from swagbucks to add and £2.83 from Qmee. Sold a couple of things on eBay today too so I'll add once I work out fees and postage!

Hope everyone else is having a good month! Xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport