Ps4 and Xbox one touts

Options
1234568»

Comments

• senileturtle
    Options
    You get 10 free with it anyway, don't you? I know DriveClub, Resogun and Contrast are some.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/11/27/here-are-your-ps4-day-one-launch-titles/ (has ones that can be bought too)
  • Satoshi
    Satoshi Posts: 253 Forumite
    edited 29 November 2013 at 9:15AM
    Options
    I tried at midnight by a few mins past completed payment but they had sold out.

Any one know where is the quickest place to get new stock?
  • Hodge4ever
    Options
    What are peoples views on selling to a company?

Like most on this thread I'm an avid gamer and feel I have a fairly central moral compass. I ordered two systems because I was worried than one of the retailers may either go into administration or fail to deliver. As it turned out, both came on time on the day of release. I obviously didn't need two and worried about potential charge backs/scams decided not to sell on eBay or the local paper but to take it to CEX. They bought it off me for more than the retail price and will obviously sell it on at an even more extortionate rate.

Am I just as bad as the rest?
  • Kite2010
    Kite2010 Posts: 4,304 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    I think CEX are selling the PS4 for £500+ (and when I checked this evening for another site had something like 700 odd in store).

Last minute present for people who can't wait and wants them ASAP and didn't bothered to pre-order.

----

It's a bit like buying 4 tickets for a popular music concert which will sell out fast, and then listing the 2 spare tickets on-line to get some of the money back.
  • pompeyrich
    pompeyrich Posts: 3,135 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Satoshi wrote: »

Google PS4 stockchecker, I used THIS one. Updates from the Argos website and shows an alert when stock becomes available, I think after store closing time is good as they re-release those that weren't picked up on the click and reserve bit of the Argos site. You do have to be quick though.

If you're really desperate some Argos codes are available on E Bay for anything from £10-£50.
  • Jono987
    Jono987 Posts: 185 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 3 December 2013 at 4:07PM
    Options
    Anyone who buys them to deliberately sell them on at a profit are idiots, full stop.

Although it must be said that the people who actually buy them are bigger idiots!
  • Biffer
    Biffer Posts: 172 Forumite
    Options
    Satoshi wrote: »

Argos have stock all over the country. This stock checker checks Argos stock for the whole of the UK http://www.xbox360-offers.co.uk/argos-stock-locator/default.asp . Last time I looked, most of the stock was up in Scotland.
  • sgll
    Options
    you guys might want to check out and keep eye on ps4instock.co.uk as thats what me and my mates use all the time. works a treat and always updating
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure