IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

BW Legal NCP Claim Form Received

Options

Comments

• TheClubParkingMan
    Options
    I'm honestly not sure how to write my response, and it's worrying me massively because I don't think I have a leg to stand on. It's affecting me on a daily basis, medically as stress can affect my autism, and my bowel condition.

Can i bring this up to BW Legal? As far as I'm aware I failed to pay, mistakenly but honestly £160 for less than a hour, is that reasonable damages??

Thanks
    James
  • TheClubParkingMan
    Options
    Hey!

Can anyone tell me if this response is adequate and what should I change if anything?

Thank you so much for your help so far.
    --st of January 2019.
    (PCN/--)

Dear sir or madam

With reference to your response letter dated --th of December 2018 and received on the --th of December 2018 in relation to Account Number --, I would like to advise you that I will be formally complaining to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Given that the Limitation Act provides their client 6 years to pursue this charge, I see no reason why a temporary suspension of action should be refused.
    May I also note that this case is putting a large toll on my mental health, I have Social Communication Difficulties and Autism spectrum disorder which in these situations can cause me significate stress which effects my physical health as my symptoms of Ulcerative Colitis get worse due to stress. I can provide copies of my diagnosis’ if it is necessary,
    Please provide a adequate response and not a template response such as all previous letters.
    Yours faithfully
    --
  • TheClubParkingMan
    Options
    I'm posting my response today, so if anyone could offer their advice, please I'd be highly grateful.

I'm in a sticky situation where it appears it's definitely failure to pay. I'm just not too sure how to contest this.
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I'm posting my response today, so if anyone could offer their advice, please I'd be highly grateful.

I'm in a sticky situation where it appears it's definitely failure to pay. I'm just not too sure how to contest this.

Don't expect much from BWLegal where ignorance is the order of the day

They are being unreasonable and if they proceed without the PPC complying to a legal SAR, the court not would be pleased

You really should complain to the SRA about the vindictive attitude of BWLegal
    https://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/problems.page
  • TheClubParkingMan
    Options
    I've received my SAR but they still did not want to allow me time to gather information from the SAR.

I'll definitely complain about them, especially with the way they've been responding, and considering they have no idea how this could affect someone with worse disabilities than me.
  • Jetslick
    Jetslick Posts: 68 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Have you had a chance to contact the landowner? Explain your condition, BW Legal's bullying tactics and harassment, etc. You still have time to do this before a court order. I did this myself today and they department store manager for the retailer seemed sincerely apologetic and will address me personally where hopefully it can get cancelled. They're usually more sympathetic for their customers than BW Legal who're low-life solicitors sending robo-claim letters.
  • TheClubParkingMan
    TheClubParkingMan Posts: 59 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 5 January 2019 at 6:22PM
    Options
    Jetslick wrote: »
    Have you had a chance to contact the landowner? Explain your condition, BW Legal's bullying tactics and harassment, etc. You still have time to do this before a court order. I did this myself today and they department store manager for the retailer seemed sincerely apologetic and will address me personally where hopefully it can get cancelled. They're usually more sympathetic for their customers than BW Legal who're low-life solicitors sending robo-claim letters.

Hey, thanks for your response. Unfortunately the land owner / rate payer for this specific car park is actually the PPC I'm up against.

Thanks
  • beamerguy
    Options
    Jetslick wrote: »

Why are you dealing with a store manager ??? It's the CEO you need to be clipping the nails of ?
  • beamerguy
    Options
    Hey, thanks for your response. Unfortunately the land owner / rate payer for this specific car park is actually the PPC I'm up against.

Thanks

Where and how did you find that out
  • TheClubParkingMan
    Options
    beamerguy wrote: »
    Where and how did you find that out

I made a FOI with the relevant council
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing