Climate Glazing

Options

Comments

• marcbm
    Options
    Hi. I recently did a deal and paid a deposit to Mark Knight of Brytahomes (type in brytahomes conservatories in google). From reading the various comments this must be the same guy as Hames and/or Mcelwee etc
    I went to check the business address given on the web site in westerham...it does not exist at the industrial park
    I was fortunate and only paid a small deposit...seemed like an awful lot of work for a small return!
    I have checked on Companies House and there is a Brytahomes registered as follows
    Company number 11343067
    KNIGHT, Mark (Director)
    Correspondence address
    20-22, Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU

I may pay the guy a visit.
  • Paul_Varjak
    Paul_Varjak Posts: 4,627 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    20-22 Wenlock Street is a well known registration address for companies, especially those wishing to hide their address. In excess of 40,000 companies I believe.
  • marcbm
    Options
    Thanks for the info...will find another way to confront this guy.
  • marcbm
    Options
    Hi
    regarding the enforcement you refer to have the police been involved.
    i have been taken in by this guy, fortunately for not too much money but would want to engage with the police.
    on another note, given that i have a sort code it strikes me that given the behaviour of this guy being know as a scammer then the receiving bank, APS Financial Ltd, may have some liability for not conducting their due diligence on him when creating the account. A long shot but maybe worth a try.
  • andrew.thorne
    Options
    Please get in touch with kyle cherry at west sussex trading standards asap.
  • sussexrambler
    Options
    The annual Greg Hames dodgy conservatory scamming continues. Surely by now Trading Standards would have nailed this guy. This has been going on since 2012 judging by previous threads on the various forums.
  • sussexrambler
    Options
    Its also worth noting that Hames aka Knight aka Mcelwee aka King is using a similar name to an established Windows and conservatory company..........that is double nasty as he could spoil their reputation too!!!
  • marcbm
    marcbm Posts: 5 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    do you know the name of the company he is using. I can pass that on to the police.
  • andrew.thorne
    Options
    many companies, one of the recent ones is Climate Investments Ltd registered to a previous address.
    Fine Design London when he was still known as Greg Hames
  • sussexrambler
    Options
    Even going right back to 2003, he had a CONservatory company called Ashdown Conservatories. I wonder who his co director is.

https://companycheck.co.uk/company/04910008/ASHDOWN-CONSERVATORIES-LIMITED/companies-house-data
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback