Try Me Free Hunt

Comments

3010 Posts: 5,420
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Dormouse wrote: »
    I've seen it in Tesco, and Boots definitely sell it too. I'd imagine Superdrug do too. :)

It is quite a small box, usually either top shelf or bottom shelf as not a main brand.

Many thanks from that. The Tesco I looked did not have the promo boxes so they must not have a stock turnover for this product. :)

I'll try boots and super drug. :)
  • vpeake
    vpeake Posts: 463 Forumite
    3010 wrote: »
    Many thanks from that. The Tesco I looked did not have the promo boxes so they must not have a stock turnover for this product. :)

I'll try boots and super drug. :)

i bought mine from my local Lloyds Pharmacy which had a money back guarantee flash on the packet.
    :j:j:j
  • djjunk
    djjunk Posts: 313
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I have received a cheque from S&B golden curry during the week. I bought it from Sainsbury's. It is Japanese Curry, I have to say I was very disappointed with the taste as it tasted as the local "chippy" curry!
    Forumite
    vpeake wrote: »
    i bought mine from my local Lloyds Pharmacy which had a money back guarantee flash on the packet.

• Got the 125g pack of Splenda in Tesco today for £3.15. Also saw it in Sainsburys for the same price - both with promo sticker. It's a massive pack that I expected to be heavy but it's really light!
    Forumite
    Got the 125g pack of Splenda in Tesco today for £3.15. Also saw it in Sainsburys for the same price - both with promo sticker. It's a massive pack that I expected to be heavy but it's really light!

I'm going to make the receipt for carrot came of the back.
  • has anyone seen the promotional packs of Franks Hot Sauce? I can only seem to find the normal ones x
    June Wins: Cupcake Mug
  • chels
    chels Posts: 1,287
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    hailz1986 wrote: »
    has anyone seen the promotional packs of Franks Hot Sauce? I can only seem to find the normal ones x

I saw some in Waitrose the other day, not sure which variety it was but had the neck tag, wish I had got it now but was hoping to get it in Tesco as I was going there later but they didn't stock it.
  • flyer
    flyer Posts: 2,206
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    3010 wrote: »
    I'm going to make the receipt for carrot came of the back.

??????????
    Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
    Forumite
    flyer wrote: »
    ??????????

The Splenda has got a receipt for carrot cake on the back and it looks quite nice. So I thought I'd make that to try it out before sending of the tmf form. As it will give me something it put on the form in the box.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback