Topcashback Questions & Answers

Options

Comments

• jamichi1
    jamichi1 Posts: 196 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi everyone,

@jamichi1 – If you email across to mse@topcashback.co.uk I will be sure to check this out for you. I can’t promise I can give a different sort of response compared to what you have been given already because if it’s something like we haven’t been replied to obviously that’s a wall that needs to be broken down before we can give you that answer.

Best wishes,
    Matt

Dear Matt - I have sent you a message already, so I do hope that someone treats this seriously now. Thanks!
  • TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

@ laudan – Can I ask when the stay is for please? Even if paying in full the retailer won’t progress this until a few months after the stay to ensure you do pay in full with a non-refundable amount so this may explain it if you haven’t stayed yet.

@ jamichi1 – Cheers, I’ll check it out and reply asap for you .

Best wishes,
    Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • laudan
    laudan Posts: 235 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

@ laudan – Can I ask when the stay is for please? Even if paying in full the retailer won’t progress this until a few months after the stay to ensure you do pay in full with a non-refundable amount so this may explain it if you haven’t stayed yet.

April, just reading on their info it’s says after it has tracked it should confirm in a few days
    Options
    Hey everyone,

@laudan - If you do need any more help please do let us know :)

Best wishes,
    Matt
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • steve1500
    steve1500 Posts: 1,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    When should first Utility up lift from tacked as Zero to the actual amount for dual fuel switch

The switch was fully completed 5 weeks ago

TIA
    Private Parking Tickets - Make sure you put your Subject Access Request in after 25th May 2018 - It's free & ask for everything, don't forget the DVLA :D
    Options
    Hey everyone,

@steve1500 - the average payout speed is around 15 weeks and so sometime within this period of time I would expect.

Best wishes,
    Matt
  • JPears
    JPears Posts: 5,086 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    TCB falling down again. Chasing up 2 non payments from same company - L'Occitane, who are usually good. Received this usual response:
    "Thank you for getting in touch with us.
    I’m sorry this hasn’t progressed to payable as expected for you. We would have expected this to have progressed to payable for you by now. However we can only pass on cashback to you once we have received it from the merchant.
    When merchants feature on a cashback site, they operate through an affiliate network, who invoices the merchant for their transactions, then once they are paid, we are awarded this. The vast majority of cashback is paid within agreed reasonable times but if a merchant has not paid then we can't award the cashback to our members until we do receive the funds.
    I know that being asked to wait is the very last thing you want to hear, and it's the very last thing we want to be able to advise. But the fact is, we too are waiting.
    I can assure you once we have received these funds, this will show in your account.
    Thank you for your ongoing patience. I hope this matter is resolved swiftly for you.
    Kind Regards,
    Joe"
    These orders were made April 2018, but the submission ticket system wouldn't allow any progression until recently.
    How long do TCB expect a customer to wait? Bear in mind an order from November 18 has gone to payable.
    If you're new. read The FAQ and Vauban's Guide

The alleged Ringleader.........
    Options
    Hey everyone,

@JPears - If you could reach out to us via the email mse@topcashback.co.uk I can certainly check this out for you.

Best wishes,
    Matt
  • JPears
    JPears Posts: 5,086 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    With all due respect, what are you gong to check out that hasn't already been checked uot by the person replying to my ticket submissions?
    The biggest problem is that TCB don't appear to put pressure on retailers that renege on deals or have any power to enforce.
    Over 11 years of using TCB I have had £230 denied out of £1520 claimed, alot of which I have had to press TCB and fight for.
    If you're new. read The FAQ and Vauban's Guide

The alleged Ringleader.........
    Options
    Hi everyone,

@JPears - I can ensure that we have checked all avenues for you that we would expect.

I can't promise anything but I want to be sure all processes have been followed.

Best wishes,
    Matt
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback