Advents over £100

Misslayed
Misslayed Posts: 14,173 Senior Ambassador
First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
edited 27 November 2019 at 4:18PM in Compers chat corner
:xmastree: WEDNESDAY 27th NOVEMBER :xmastree:

I'll kick this off now as Dave Lackie's is open already and today's prize is an Elizabeth Arden make up collection worth . . . Lots :santa2:

https://davelackie.com/day-2-elizabeth-arden-collector-world-of-colour-collection-giveaway/
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Comments

• Misslayed
    edited 28 November 2019 at 12:28PM
    :xmastree: Thursday 28th November :xmastree:

Opi Hello Kitty nail varnish collection

https://davelackie.com/day-3-2019-opi-hello-kitty-collection-giveaway/
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • Misslayed
    edited 29 November 2019 at 12:38PM
    :xmastree: Friday 29th November :xmastree:

Pikachu make-up/skincare collection (I couldn't find a price anywhere online, but Shu Uemara brand is ridiculously expensive, it must be over £100)

https://davelackie.com/day-4-shu-uemura-x-pokemon-beauty-giveaway/
  • sleepyjones
    sleepyjones Posts: 6,087 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Ooft, I've not even thought about starting to look at advents yet ... kinda didn't realise it was so close to December
  • sleepyjones
    edited 30 November 2019 at 12:35PM
    :xmastree: Saturday 30th November :xmastree:

Scruffs - Day 1 - £200 Grizzly Dog bed - FB

=======

Remember folks, if you're posting these ... post the link to the thread on the main board, so people can do their ticks / thanks to mark that they've entered, also handy for when there are questions or tasks to complete to enter. :)

Misslayed, you should know better :rotfl:

Also, if you're an early riser and nobody has posted an advent over £100 yet for that day, add in a divider so it's easy to spot where todays comps start (anything similar to the ones above (ie : :xmastree: Saturday 30th November :xmastree:)
  • Misslayed
    Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male and Classique Christmas Collector fragrance (Over £50 each)

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=6075147
  • Misslayed
    Misslayed, you should know better :rotfl:

Oops! :embarasse

:xmassign:
  • sleepyjones
    edited 30 November 2019 at 2:16PM
    We'll let you off since you're a Forum treasure, anyone else will be confined to the Naughty thread for 24 hours with all emoji / emoticon rights revoked
  • Misslayed
    :xmastree: :xmastree: Phew! :xmastree: :xmastree:

Narrow escape. :santa2:
  • GPark
    GPark Posts: 1,621 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    WHISTLES

SpaceNK calendar with a total value of £195
  • GPark
    GPark Posts: 1,621 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    A: 15/12 Radio City Planet Radio (Open Now)

This advent is open and you can enter all comps now, and they are all over £100. There's several vouchers including a £200 M&S voucher, a £200 Liverpool One voucher and £100 Blacks voucher and £100 Viva Brazil voucher.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure