Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    In this session I have had items showing which do not look like a typical advertisement, rather just an ordinary picture of the sea or landscape. It is these items that have not been delivered.

Sounds like you've got the same holiday photo types ones missing as I have! One of mine moved to the other page today so I confirmed it as not having been delivered and it's now been taken off there too.

Oh and due to being wide awake at 4am (a long story) I managed to grab an invite to another Unaddressed survey next month! :D
  • Sounds like you've got the same holiday photo types ones missing as I have! One of mine moved to the other page today so I confirmed it as not having been delivered and it's now been taken off there too.

Oh and due to being wide awake at 4am (a long story) I managed to grab an invite to another Unaddressed survey next month! :D
    Yes mine moved over today, I will confirm not delivered later on this week.
    I also got lucky at 5.30 am for the next unaddressed.
  • girlchops
    girlchops Posts: 331 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Hi all,
    I received an email around 1.15am about unaddressed survey and as i was awake anyway I logged into the TNS platform but found nothing. I logged in just now to confirm posting of an item and to my shock there was an invite sitting there waiting for me!! :T
    I thought I'd let you all know just in case any of you thought it wasn't worth bothering to check. I guess so many people are away at the moment so that's why there was still some availability. Whatever the reason I'm very glad because those vouchers come in handy.
    Have a lovely day
    :beer:
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    I logged on a bit after 8 and got onto Unaddressed again (saw the e-mail later and it was sent at 0105 as usual). So maybe there's a delay between sending the invites out and updating the website for the matching names. Messy...

I think I've missed some leaflets too (a woman looking at a ruined castle). But I got the Specsavers one twice instead... I got the same e-mail as notbritishgas and had the same thought. OK, I can confirm it if it arrives this week but when do we declare "definitely didn't get it"?
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • notbritishgas
    notbritishgas Posts: 2,304 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    NBLondon wrote: »
    I logged on a bit after 8 and got onto Unaddressed again (saw the e-mail later and it was sent at 0105 as usual). So maybe there's a delay between sending the invites out and updating the website for the matching names. Messy...

I think I've missed some leaflets too (a woman looking at a ruined castle). But I got the Specsavers one twice instead... I got the same e-mail as notbritishgas and had the same thought. OK, I can confirm it if it arrives this week but when do we declare "definitely didn't get it"?
    yes one of my missing ones was the woman looking at the castle.
  • NBLondon
    .. and today I get a message saying
    Hello, There are one or more items that have moved to your ‘Confirm Missing Items’ tab so you can now let us know when they were received or if, in fact, they were not received. We need you to confirm either way, or if you’re unsure, as soon as possible. Thank you.
    Which suggests that we should confirm now that we haven't got the castle woman. Which will probably make her arrive tomorrow!
  • notbritishgas
    notbritishgas Posts: 2,304 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 14 August 2018 at 1:07PM
    NBLondon wrote: »
    .. and today I get a message saying
    Which suggests that we should confirm now that we haven't got the castle woman. Which will probably make her arrive tomorrow!
    Yes I have just seen the same message so have confirmed non delivery.

Still have 2 of the non adverts showing, one a swimmer coming towards and second a girl gazing over the sea.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,542 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I've also got a couple of missing "seaside" items on my Unaddressed Mail survey - just managed to confirm the first one as missing, will have to wait another week probably to be able to confirm the second item. Looks like none of us got those particular leaflets...
    2020 Wins:
  • NBLondon
    Still have 2 of the non adverts showing, one a swimmer coming towards and second a girl gazing over the sea.
    Those two have only appeared on my list as to be watched for this week. Maybe different areas of the country get different stuff at different times.
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,684 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Anyone else had a problem with an item to send going missing from the sender data entry page?
    I have a cube which was there when I prepared it and has vanished now I need to confirm I've posted it. I'm going to message them but wondered if it was a glitch anyone else has come across?
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure