Approved Foods thread

Comments

• mirry
    mirry Posts: 1,570 Forumite
    thanks , how will they be in contact ? will it be email ?
    Kindness costs nothing :)
  • Just to update

I manage to ring and get through on thursday afternoon

My order has been lost, so disapointed that no one thought to let me know.

I should in theory be getting a refund back to my paypal account. but not sure how long that will take as it took long enough to find out my parcel had gone missing.

not a happy customer.
    More [STRIKE]knowledge[/STRIKE] stuff then sense :rolleyes:

Chocolate makes the world go round :EasterBun
  • mirry
    mmmmm, no contact yet . My kids had half a packed lunch this morning cos of this delay , so I had to give them £1 each -
    so much for saving money :(
  • mirry wrote: »
    mmmmm, no contact yet . My kids had half a packed lunch this morning cos of this delay , so I had to give them £1 each -
    so much for saving money :(
    Just to update

I manage to ring and get through on thursday afternoon

My order has been lost, so disapointed that no one thought to let me know.

I should in theory be getting a refund back to my paypal account. but not sure how long that will take as it took long enough to find out my parcel had gone missing.

not a happy customer.

Sounds to me like both of these issues are courier related rather than AF at fault. I've always found them great whenever i've had a problem-after all there are plenty of companies who wouldn't refund until a complete investigation into the missing parcels had taken place with the courier. :(
  • mirry
    yes I think its the courier , I just phoned approved foods and the guy was very pleasant and helpful. He is investigating and going to phone me back. He said if the goods are damaged he will replace them and send them out today .Cant say fairer than that.
  • Just received a delivery. Ordered at the weekend arrived this morning and it was a large heavy one with quite a few LARGE tins of tomatoes. Very happy.
    Put the kettle on. ;)
  • Sorry about that Sparklyfairy. I've passed on your request and comment to the CS Dept. and also to Dan.

Cheers for that. I meant to write "refund back to Paypal" instead of card - but you get the gist!;)
  • Yes i know its likely to be dpd to blame but my contact is with AF and
    they have been slow to respond to emails which is why i had to ring them to find out why my parcel consignment number wasnt tracking and no show of my parcel.

now i just have to wait for a refund. Can anyone tell me roughy how long it takes for it to show back into paypal?

Im just dissapointed with the overall service.
    More [STRIKE]knowledge[/STRIKE] stuff then sense :rolleyes:

Chocolate makes the world go round :EasterBun
  • Louby, I just recv'd my Paypal refund this am, so it should be soon. Just keep an eye on your email.
  • tessie_bear
    tessie_bear Posts: 4,898 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    hi...first order from ap and we are impressed with the food and the service...had one jar burst but second parcel sent out quite quickly....will be ordering again
    onwards and upwards
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure