tescos glitch 3 for £2 on shampoos

Comments

• mannie
    mannie Posts: 171 Forumite
    theres plenty of stock left in my local tesco, so worth a try
  • Just ordered £174 with the £3 delivery.... I hope they honour it, Surely they cant just take all that from my acc

The £174 total you see is a "guide price" - only the actual amount of your shopping will be taken from your account on the day of delivery!
  • mmmkbb
    mmmkbb Posts: 1,033 Forumite
    is 3 for 2 in my local, cheapest item free :(
  • warehouse999
    warehouse999 Posts: 178 Forumite
    edited 1 March 2010 at 4:55PM
    The £174 total you see is a "guide price" - only the actual amount of your shopping will be taken from your account on the day of delivery!

I thought that but i just didnt want them not to honour their mistake and take the £174 out of my acc..

I too ordered 6 of the Mark Hill sets - Cant have enough shampoo/conditioner!
    A glitch a day, keeps the doc away :)
  • tattybonce
    tattybonce Posts: 1,699 Forumite
    Hi, no sorry, you are wrong - the Guide Price is usually around the price you pay. If you bill is that much, the offer may not be on at your store.
  • tattybonce
    On mine it says:

Total Multibuy Savings £109.00
    Guide Price (24 items): £16.00

Would hate to see them take £174.00 off your card. :o
  • warehouse999
    warehouse999 Posts: 178 Forumite
    tattybonce wrote: »
    Hi, no sorry, you are wrong - the Guide Price is usually around the price you pay. If you bill is that much, the offer may not be on at your store.

I did it online... The offer does show 3 for £2 and i like other users have taken screenshots to prove the offer was their incase it gets removed
    A glitch a day, keeps the doc away :)
  • tattybonce
    mmmkbb - it does say 3 for 2 on the shelf BUT it scans at 3 for £2. You have to get them scanned.
  • ASH
    ASH Posts: 20 Forumite
    Just to let you all know, this is not a glitch but is a genuine promotion, in my local there wasnt much left , but what there was had labels saying they were 3 for £2
  • mandycr
    mandycr Posts: 4,238 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    I thought that but i just didnt want them not to honour their mistake and take the £174 out of my acc..

I too ordered 6 of the Mark Hill sets - Cant have enough shampoo/conditioner!
    can u post link to mark hill sets cant seem to find it online:(
    best win in 2011:eek: 4 nights in Las Vegas :eek:
    2011 wins £8,752.00
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills