The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

Prime offer

2»

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,849
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    Browntoa wrote: »
    Just realised I can share the account with one other person and 2 children for free so they also get prime delivery

Yes, my husband has Prime and added me. You have to be at the same address and there are certain things that you can't do as an added member, I can only buy films on his account and signing up for things like Fresh can only be done by the main holder.

I get this when I go into Fresh :
    In order to shop the Fresh store, the primary account holder of the Prime membership you are currently sharing must add Fresh to their Prime membership.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,874
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Yes, my husband has Prime and added me. You have to be at the same address and there are certain things that you can't do as an added member, I can only buy films on his account and signing up for things like Fresh can only be done by the main holder.

I get this when I go into Fresh :
    In order to shop the Fresh store, the primary account holder of the Prime membership you are currently sharing must add Fresh to their Prime membership.

Do you mean that the other person has a separate account and log in - I thought you could only have one account per address?

Can someone direct me where to look for this please?

I have just switched my account prime account to the £59.00 a year, as I was currently paying £7.99 a month, so thanks for the heads up, as I knew nothing about it.
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £43,915.98
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,287
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/myh/households

My wife has her own account, just added ok
    I'm a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Shopping and Freebies, Phones and TV and Over 50s boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing . All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,849
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    Do you mean that the other person has a separate account and log in - I thought you could only have one account per address?

Can someone direct me where to look for this please?

I have just switched my account prime account to the £59.00 a year, as I was currently paying £7.99 a month, so thanks for the heads up, as I knew nothing about it.

Yes. I have my account and my husband has his.
    Browntoa has posted the link for you above.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure