Bath bomb, Bath melt & Soap recipes (merged)

Options
15678911»

Comments

• hampshirebabe
    Options
    these are the lollies
    and you dont need a mold for these, so these are very cheap to make

051-1.jpg

for the stick my daughter **cough** borrowed **cough** coffee stirrers from starbucks as her friend works there:o

048-2.jpg

the loofah soap is done in a pringles tub, so again no mold
    and yummy pringles!!

you can use almost anything as a mold
    little ice cream tubs?

make a soap trifle

those tiny tubs you get in every plastic box set?
    curl some white soap and set in a coloured clear one

you NEED a spray bottle of surgical spirits
    but apart from that, you need nothing especially to do these ones
    What happened to the pictures, I want to see them!
  • hampshirebabe
    Options
    Has any one used foaming bath butter? I've seen it used on soaps in the shape of cup cakes, they look great, but would it work the same on bathbombs done in the same shape, would they dry the bath bombs out?
  • adelynb
    Options
    Hi, If anybody is still interested in making their own bath bombs I've put together a blog post on my website (detailed in my bio) and I share my experience of the resources I used to start making bath bombs.

Once you get the knack of it they make such great gifts. I absolutely love them.

Have a great day Adelyn
  • Siens
    Options
    Hi,
    Before buying bath bombs it is important to consider the ingredients used and cost. The natural and organic essential oil based bath bombs are the best as they are suitable for all skin types. Also, choose a product that will last long and you won’t have to spend frequently to buy one. Check if the bathing bombs are SLS free and do not leave any residue after use that can stain the bathtub. You can check on best bath bombs on itday website.
  • savvy
    savvy Posts: 31,128 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Hi, just tidying up the board, we move threads if we think they’ll get more help elsewhere (please read the forum rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com"]forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
    Honorary Northern Bird bestowed by Anselm
    I'm a Board Guide and volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly on Special Occasions, Green/Ethical, Motoring/Overseas/UK Travel & Flood boards, it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Report inappropriate or illegal posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are MINE & not official MSE ones ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure