Samples via Alexa or Google

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,855
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    mon37 wrote: »
    I downloaded Google assistant and asked for a sample but instead it gave the the link but not ordered for me. Nothing happened when I click into send a sample.com link so I have now given up. This method of ordering is a nightmare.

I think why its not working is because your link is .com and not .net

https://www.sendmeasample.net
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • mon37
    mon37 Posts: 416 Forumite
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    I think why its not working is because your link is .com and not .net

https://www.sendmeasample.net

Sorry, I meant .net, so I have been using a correct website but it did not work for me. :(
  • sarah1972
    Senior Ambassador
    mon37 wrote: »
    Sorry, I meant .net, so I have been using a correct website but it did not work for me. :(

Thats odd then.

I registered and then confirmed my email from the link and then set the skill on my Alexa.

Now when I say alexa send me a sample, she processes it.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • I had a few problems with my first sample as the website would not save my address properly. A quick email to their customer service soon got it sorted. They were really helpful!
  • WItchy
    WItchy Posts: 21 Forumite
    I have requested a few different samples, but sadly not received any of them yet, and all my info is correct :(
  • mon37
    mon37 Posts: 416 Forumite
    It worked for me, finally. Requested the diet coke mango but missed other samples of bayleys, bar, rooster.
  • d0nna
    d0nna Posts: 134
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I've requested all the ones listed on this thread, except for the Bailey's. I haven't received any of them, as yet, except for the Kind protein bar, which arrived today.
  • sarah1972
    Senior Ambassador
    d0nna wrote: »
    I've requested all the ones listed on this thread, except for the Bailey's. I haven't received any of them, as yet, except for the Kind protein bar, which arrived today.

They should be sent out in order so the protein bar followed by diet code followed by John Frieda.

My protein bar arrived today aswell :beer:
  • NIKKID
    NIKKID Posts: 41
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Where do you find the offered samples? I can only see the cokes.
  • sarah1972
    Senior Ambassador
    NIKKID wrote: »
    Where do you find the offered samples? I can only see the cokes.

You are looking in the right place, its only the Diet coke available at the moment as the others have expired.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback