Ice loyalty scheme

Comments

• Ah thank you.

Would like to know how you got a 60GB SSD for £10 though lol
  • Marren
    Marren Posts: 4 Newbie
    Success. After trying to use my ICE points earlier (see above comments) they now have more e-vouchers available for John Lewis.

Just used successfully.

Keep trying.
  • Marren
    Marren Posts: 4 Newbie
    ICE have some new e-vouchers. I just used mine for £10 off a John Lewis purchase.

Maybe try again.:)
  • maibe
    maibe Posts: 24 Forumite
    Just joined. Notice that if you happen to 'cut and paste' your mobile number in says 'invalid', so you need to type it all in instead! Might save someone else some time.
  • Deal76
    Deal76 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I signed up and got the 1000 free points. Then went to Toby Carvery and paid the bill with the registered mastercard. So far no email or text to ask whether I want to spend points or collect points? The Toby payment was about 6pm on Friday. Will the text or email turn up in a few days?
  • IceRewards
    IceRewards Posts: 27 Organisation Representative
    Deal76 wrote: »
    I signed up and got the 1000 free points. Then went to Toby Carvery and paid the bill with the registered mastercard. So far no email or text to ask whether I want to spend points or collect points? The Toby payment was about 6pm on Friday. Will the text or email turn up in a few days?

When you register your Mastercard credit card with Ice it takes up to 48 hours to be processed by Mastercard. Your purchase will still track and you should receive your email/text within 48 hours. This only happens when you first register your credit card and make a transaction within 48 hours, it won’t have an effect on your Ice transactions in future.

If you still haven’t received any confirmation about your Toby Carvery transaction from Ice, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Services team who will be more than happy to look into this for you.

Live Chat via myice.com
    Email: customerservices@myice.com
    Phone: 01892 800380

Kind regards,
    Ice Team
    Verified Company
    I am a verified representative of Ice. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company so I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the verified companies list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
  • leeh3
    leeh3 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Asks you to "tick the boxes if you would not like to be contacted" by text, email or post. Thought opt-out was banned under the new GDPR legislation?
  • IceRewards
    IceRewards Posts: 27 Organisation Representative
    leeh3 wrote: »
    Asks you to "tick the boxes if you would not like to be contacted" by text, email or post. Thought opt-out was banned under the new GDPR legislation?

Please be advised that we do comply fully with GDPR legislation and the Data Protection Act 1998 and our sign up process has been checked for compliance. You can opt out during the sign up process or at any other time by logging in to your Ice account and updating your setting in My Details.

Many thanks,
    Ice Team
    Verified Company
    I am a verified representative of Ice. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company so I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the verified companies list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
  • dlusman
    dlusman Posts: 2,711 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    IceRewards wrote: »
    Please be advised that we do comply fully with GDPR legislation and the Data Protection Act 1998 and our sign up process has been checked for compliance. You can opt out during the sign up process or at any other time by logging in to your Ice account and updating your setting in My Details.

Many thanks,
    Ice Team
    Maybe - but "opt-out" options are ( quite rightly ) very heavily frowned upon
    https://www.itgovernance.eu/blog/en/gdpr-when-do-you-need-to-seek-consent
  • jnm21
    jnm21 Posts: 853 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    IceRewards wrote: »

Many thanks,
    Ice Team

Just to let you know leeh3 is correct - passive consent (e.g. pre-ticked opt-in or tick to opt out) is not consent under GDPR or DPA 2018.
    Certain OTT members have caused me to add this disclaimer: all advice given is free of charge & as such should be taken to be IIRC (as I don't spend hours researching all answers :eek: )!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure