Creation Consumer Finance - Warning

123457»

Comments

• randomnut
    randomnut Posts: 135 Forumite
    AllanPeter wrote: »
    I have had a mechanical breakdown warranty with AAWarranty for several years, monthly premiums payable in advance. It up for renewal. I have now received a Credit Agreement to sign from Creation Finance, written in the most aggressive terms, and stating that I am taking out a two year loan to pay for the premiums. Having looked through these 'threads' I am now really wary about signing anything with these people.

To be honest I would consider looking elsewhere for warranty anyway. I looked into car warranties in depth a year or so ago and found warranty wise to be far and away the best. Most warranties have a list of stuff they cover, where as WW only have a small list of things they specifically don't so most things are covered Worked out cheaper as well and when I had to claim they paid out without fuss.
  • I have a car on finance with this company and have had nothing but problems. I was with toyata finance for 6 years and did not have a single issue. I used Creation on a used ford car and from may up untill now ive had nothing but trouble including, double payments taken, payments not being taken incurring a fee with my bank and with them, direct debit dates changing on there own buy up to 7 days early - causing me further bank charges, i am honistly at the end of my teather, this company has had me in tears now almost every month since may, the staff are rude and will not answer you properly just keep repeating the same thing - basically that its my falt not there's, I dont know where to turn now for further help.
  • chanz4
    chanz4 Posts: 10,890 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Xmas Saver!
    have a loan with them, never had an issue
    Don't put your trust into an Experian score - it is not a number any bank will ever use & it is generally a waste of money to purchase it. They are also selling you insurance you dont need.
  • nottoolate
    nottoolate Posts: 1,359 Forumite
    useless bunch of incompetents with misleading contracts and website. avoid at all costs.
  • maybe im the lucky one tried to buy a dell pc off the dell website who use creation finance was refused credit never had bad credit in my life.
  • Creation Consumer Finance Ltd (CCF)

Has listed 3 missed payments against my credit report July- September 2014 when I was at the end of repaying a 0% loan for a laptop bought from PC World & I only noticed the missed payments by pure chance after logging onto Experian.

CCF said I had been contacted by post, which is false, I have not received a single letter, email or phone call ever from CCF.

CCF said Barclays bank had instructed them to end payments. Barclays bank have said this did not happen.

I closed the CCF account immediately with additional fees to end their fraudulent claims of blame against me when clearly it's CCF deception.

I have contacted CCF a number of times to ask for a good will adjustment, but CCF refuse to cooperate.
    Why can CCF be allowed to ruin a credit score over a few pounds?

My last email to CCF I also sent to BBC Watchdog, which I have not received a reply.

Can Checkmyfile remove this information from my credit score?
    If not I want to proceed with legal action against CCF.

Are Creation Consumer Finance Ltd known to the trade as a fraudulent company?
    What can anyone recommend for advice?
  • Valli
    Valli Posts: 24,759 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    climbatize wrote: »
    Creation Consumer Finance Ltd (CCF)

Has listed 3 missed payments against my credit report July- September 2014 when I was at the end of repaying a 0% loan for a laptop bought from PC World & I only noticed the missed payments by pure chance after logging onto Experian.

CCF said I had been contacted by post, which is false, I have not received a single letter, email or phone call ever from CCF.

CCF said Barclays bank had instructed them to end payments. Barclays bank have said this did not happen.

I closed the CCF account immediately with additional fees to end their fraudulent claims of blame against me when clearly it's
    CCF deception.

I have contacted CCF a number of times to ask for a good will adjustment, but CCF refuse to cooperate.
    Why can CCF be allowed to ruin a credit score over a few pounds?

My last email to CCF I also sent to BBC Watchdog, which I have not received a reply.

Can Checkmyfile remove this information from my credit score?
    If not I want to proceed with legal action against CCF.

Are Creation Consumer Finance Ltd known to the trade as a fraudulent company?
    What can anyone recommend for advice?

I suggest you start a new thread for your query, you're unlikely to get many people reading this post.
    Don't put it DOWN; put it AWAY
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson
    :heart:Janice 1964-2016:heart:

Thank you Honey Bear
  • BROKEN
    BROKEN Posts: 41 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I too have suffered like others in there posts. Curry Creation Customer problems. I paid a deposit for goods and took £930 in a credit agreement. I got home and then I decided I didn't need £80 worth of goods (oversell) I took the £80 worth of goods back straightaway and asked for the credit agreement to be redone to which the assistant got the manager over and he said wouldn't be able to do that as the new amount might not be agreed. So the manager said to the assistant to give him a £80 refund and put it onto his debit card. I left and when I got home I rang creation and explained and was told you'll have to pay the £930. So anyone help greatly appreciate it mark
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure