The whimsical tale of the Waterbed of Debt

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,282 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Good news on the non bump & the electricians bill.

Internet dating :eek:
    You kept that one quiet!!

Get those flights booked :D
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Butti
    Butti Posts: 5,014 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Just watched Martin Lewis on Loose Women. What an amazing man he is.
    Debt LBM (08/09) £11,641. DEBT FREE APRIL 2021.
    Diary 'Butti's journey : A matter of loaf or death'.
    Diary 2 'The whimsical tale of the Waterbed of Debt'
    48% off mortgage

'one day I will be rich and famous…for now I'll just have to settle for being poor and incredibly sexy'. Vimrod Member of MIKE'S :cool: MOB
  • beanielou
    Options
    Butti wrote: »
    Just watched Martin Lewis on Loose Women. What an amazing man he is.

He is:money:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• earthgirl
    earthgirl Posts: 3,762 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Glad there wasn't much of a bump in your car and phew to the £40 rather than £400!

I have friends who internet date they have some hilarious stories! Stay safe and happy with yourself x
    15/5/12 Paid off Mortgage 1 (£220k) Bought Dream House:www: Dec 13 - Mortage 2 -£116,508. 15/7/18 Mortgage Free Again :j

Progress not Perfection
  • Butti
    Options
    earthgirl wrote: »
    I have friends who internet date they have some hilarious stories! Stay safe and happy with yourself x

Ah but this is the joy of internet dating, comparing notes on;
    axe murderers, people who think they need a passport to get out of their town, men who have mattresses in their work vans, those with lovely cars and bikes and horrendous combovers etc.etc.etc.

I am going on a paying site so hopefully we won't be dredging up some pondlife among the fish!!! Ready to try anyway.
    48% off mortgage

'one day I will be rich and famous…for now I'll just have to settle for being poor and incredibly sexy'. Vimrod Member of MIKE'S :cool: MOB
  • beanielou
    Options
    Ah but this is the joy of internet dating, comparing notes on;
    axe murderers, people who think they need a passport to get out of their town, men who have mattresses in their work vans, those with lovely cars and bikes and horrendous combovers etc.etc.etc.

I am going on a paying site so hopefully we won't be dredging up some pondlife among the fish!!! Ready to try anyway.

Wishing you well in your search of non pondlife :)

• Butti
    Options
    ......and in other news

I've had a letter from the bank telling me that on current projections the £6k part of my mortgage will be paid off 11 years early in 2022
    :beer::beer::beer:

We'll keep going with that repayment plan then!
    48% off mortgage

• beanielou
    Options
    ......and in other news

I've had a letter from the bank telling me that on current projections the £6k part of my mortgage will be paid off 11 years early in 2022
    :beer::beer::beer:

We'll keep going with that repayment plan then!

Fantastic news Butti :j :j :j :beer: :beer:

• Butti
    Options
    Four hours sleep last night, I think because I was on social media too late. Going to stop tonight in a minute and then have a bergamot tea and watch Line of Duty again. Hopefully I'll fully get it this time! (Line of Duty, not the tea!)

Started cycling at the weekend. Only 7 miles. It's a start but a small one. Fair knackered me I have to say!

Yoga tonight - bloomin hard but I do love it when my ankles go down during the class. :T She's such a good teacher. She was doing a class which opens your heart and opens your hips. As I'm going slow dating on Thursday that may be useful :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    48% off mortgage

• beanielou
    Options
    I love love love Line of Duty :D
    Hope the slow dating goes well :D

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback