Printing Transactions In Santander Online Banking

Just opened a current account with Santander and have been looking at some youtube guides produced by them - specifically about viewing recent transactions (not the monthly statement) but I am unclear whether it's possible to print this out (not just download for use with spreadsheet software)

Can anyone who uses Santander online banking advise please?

Comments

• dcs34
    dcs34 Posts: 535
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Can't you just download it to a spreadsheet and print from that?
  • badger09
    badger09 Posts: 11,129
    Forumite
    jeanniej wrote: »
    Just opened a current account with Santander and have been looking at some youtube guides produced by them - specifically about viewing recent transactions (not the monthly statement) but I am unclear whether it's possible to print this out (not just download for use with spreadsheet software)

Can anyone who uses Santander online banking advise please?

I've just checked for you.

There is an option in OLB to Download Transactions to Adobe Acrobat PDF (assuming you have that installed) and from that, you can print.

You can also select the period of transactions you want to download. Mine was prefilled with dates 14/3/19 to 14/9/19.

HTH
  • badger09 wrote: »
    I've just checked for you.

There is an option in OLB to Download Transactions to Adobe Acrobat PDF (assuming you have that installed) and from that, you can print.

You can also select the period of transactions you want to download. Mine was prefilled with dates 14/3/19 to 14/9/19.

HTH

Do you receive paper statements as well as online?

I requested paper statements when I opened the account (in branch) and was under the impression I would get both but have read conflicting information on this.
  • badger09
    Forumite

I requested paper statements when I opened the account (in branch) and was under the impression I would get both but have read conflicting information on this.

No, online only.

I did have an account which had paper statements, but as I've now switched that, I can't check what the download options are.

Exactly what are you trying to achieve?
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite

You should be able to request paper statements.
  • badger09
    Forumite
    DCFC79 wrote: »
    You should be able to request paper statements.

Apparently she has already opted for paper statements, and I've explained how to download transactions in statement form (rather than into a spreadsheet).

Hence my question about what she is trying to achieve.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure