Survey Stashing: OnePoll hints & tips

Comments

• miametro
    miametro Posts: 62 Forumite
    i *just* reached my £40 payout. so happy :) i've been logging in 5 or 6 times a day as the surveys seem to fill up faily fast, it's been yeilding positive results :)
  • agarr
    agarr Posts: 261 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    miametro wrote: »
    i *just* reached my £40 payout. so happy :) i've been logging in 5 or 6 times a day as the surveys seem to fill up faily fast, it's been yeilding positive results :)

:T:T:T Yayyyy :T:T:T
    The drinks are on you then. :beer:
  • nykied
    nykied Posts: 951 Forumite
    Over the last few days, there's been about 3 15p surveys, but usually they're 5p or 10p.
  • n1knak
    n1knak Posts: 5 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    definately definately worth downloading the app on iphone!!!
    i earnt 3x 50p when i downloaded it yesterday and got 2x £1.50 surveys on there this morning. the best part it is they were all about 6 very easy questions long! took about 30seconds each.
    the money has shown straight away in my account aswell so it does work :)

even if you dont have an iphone ask a friend if you can borrow theres for a few minutes! definately worth it :D
  • moneypenny2k
    moneypenny2k Posts: 1,121 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    n1knak wrote: »
    i earnt 3x 50p when i downloaded it yesterday and got 2x £1.50 surveys on there this morning. the best part it is they were all about 6 very easy questions long! took about 30seconds each.

even if you dont have an iphone ask a friend if you can borrow theres for a few minutes! definately worth it :D

Yes I'd second that, but after the first flush of surveys it's now back to 10p surveys on the iPhone and main site. You get different ones on each site.
  • Is onepoll a con?

NO
    If you constantly visit the website then you'll get a regular supply of surveys

YES
    If you recommend a friend, you do not receive bonus payments when they join or reach certain amounts. Onepoll won't reply to e-mails either.

VERDICT
    It's probably the best way to make an easy £40 around. It takes time. But even if it takes a year, it's more than you'll probably get in interest from all your bank accounts put together!
  • n1knak wrote: »

do you know if there is a threshold for the iphone app before you can cash out?
  • Amber_Sunshine
    Amber_Sunshine Posts: 1,741 Forumite
    I´ve now been at this for TWO YEARS and still not reached payout. There used to be lots of surveys, but the last fiver or so has been painfully slow. I have all of 55p to go, but despair of ever reaching payout. I am suspicious that in spite of checking the site several times a day, for several months I nearly always get ´there are no surveys available to you´ (my italics).

And no, Onepoll do not answer emails. Very poor.
  • twinklekat
    twinklekat Posts: 264 Forumite
    I'm getting about 1 survey per day on my iPhone and a couple by logging into the site... So it'll take about a year to get to the payout threshold. It doesn't seem as great as some of the other survey sites, but they are quick and frequent so can't complain there.
    Dribbling my way to £11k... so far £653.69/£11000

Member of the Thrifty Gifty - Money making and Organised for Christmas 2011 boards

Sealed Pot Saver no 1179
  • twinklekat wrote: »
    I'm getting about 1 survey per day on my iPhone and a couple by logging into the site... So it'll take about a year to get to the payout threshold. It doesn't seem as great as some of the other survey sites, but they are quick and frequent so can't complain there.

are you finding the ones on the iphone are only 5/10p?? i thought someone said they were over £1 per survey on the iphone but doesn't seem to be at the moment boohoo!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure