1p finds at Tesco thread

Comments

• aaarrrggghhh
    aaarrrggghhh Posts: 1,297 Forumite
    edited 27 June 2011 at 11:25PM
    It'd be a good idea to take a print out of that Mail quote for the next time you're trouted. Couple this with a threat call Head Office there and then, and you may find the staff are suddenly very reasonable.

I always have a copy of an email I received from CS on me that states 'ANY future issues you have with this store, please don't hesitate to get in touch' after several complaints over under-staffing on the tills. Never had to get it out though (ooh-er).
    10 Ways to Spend All Your Student Loan In A Week
  • stebiz
    stebiz Posts: 6,590 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    soners77 wrote: »
    thank your post. good work.

Soners, I have come to the conclusion that you are either a robot or that you are trying to get enough posts behind you, so you can post links.

Either that or you just like typing 'thank your post. good work' - ie 20 posts with all the same words

What are you? :D
    Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies
  • aaarrrggghhh
    stebiz wrote: »
    Soners, I have come to the conclusion that you are either a robot or that you are trying to get enough posts behind you, so you can post links.

Either that or you just like typing 'thank your post. good work' - ie 20 posts with all the same words

You're such a pessimist, Stebiz. They're just a very kind and grateful newbie.

:p
  • stebiz
    stebiz Posts: 6,590 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    You're such a pessimist, Stebiz. They're just a very kind and grateful newbie.

:p

And now looking at his profile 'Turkey' I'm guessing a spammer in the making. Hit the ban button Martin:D
    Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies
  • Giggles_Fairy
    Giggles_Fairy Posts: 1,155 Forumite
    no roses or a cheap mouse in walkden or prestwick for me today! Not even a space where they could have been. However I have to nip to other side of manchester on wednesday so may just nip into the tescos there.... would be rude not to hahaha
  • Gregm
    Gregm Posts: 151 Forumite
    Thanks again to those that post their finds, I found a single purple mouse today in Top Valley, and a tray of 9 roses, went through SS along with some dettol units and dove. Scanned the mouse first and other half went over to SA to remove security tag while I scanned the rest of the items. Needed SA to authorise dettol coupon but no problems.

Tried another two stores but no mice, roses and chilli nuts though :)

Thanks again
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    soners77 wrote: »
    thank your post. good work.

stebiz wrote: »

Profile link spam moron

Definitely a spammer trying to build their post count and get up to mischief i.e. post spam links - reported as spam now so he doesn't get the chance ;)
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • aaarrrggghhh
    no roses or a cheap mouse in walkden or prestwick for me today! Not even a space where they could have been. However I have to nip to other side of manchester on wednesday so may just nip into the tescos there.... would be rude not to hahaha

There was a mouse in one of those stores.

It's now mine!
  • Ajaney_2
    Ajaney_2 Posts: 9 Forumite
    Have also emailed complaint reg goods being taken off me, will be calling tomorrow, ta
  • glitchb*tch
    glitchb*tch Posts: 290 Forumite
    wow i didnt go to tesco today! i want the next big glitch bring on electricals pretty plzzzzzzz mr t
    Take care of the pence and the pounds will take care of themselves :)
    Sealed Pot Challenge No.1902 - Target £250 :cool2:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport