Weight Watchers Support

Comments

• lessonlearned
    lessonlearned Posts: 13,337 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    mtbbuxton wrote: »
    If you scroll a little further down on the screen, the portion size is listed in grams right at the bottom. You can also change the unit of measurement and quantity for any food item by tapping on the servings line and scrolling the relevant information.

M x

Hi MT.

Thanks for that.

However......

Sorry I'm not very good with the App. Which section would I find it please. I've just tried it but can find it.
  • Dorothy60
    Dorothy60 Posts: 86 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Blimey you were up early this morning LL! Still not sleeping so well?

Glad it's not just me that struggles with the app - I think it's cos it's on my phone with a small screen and tiny 'buttons' that you have to poke at and I always seem to manage to poke the letter above the one I want, then I have to remember to put my glasses on lol

I really am going to have to make an effort to think of other things to have - I have 24 points to go at, plus my flexi ones, so have to stop getting fixated on everything having to be free lol.

Tend to save some for a bit of choc and cake which I am miserable if I don't have.

I will get to grips with it eventually, thanks for the info re portions LL - I need to go though this thread and copy all the useful stuff like this, and menu ideas and save it to a word doc for easy reference.

Guess what I had for breakfast? Yep - I will start to cluck soon! Just had two snack a jacks which I found in my drawer, so just 2 points so far today. Warburton thin for lunch with loads of home roasted ham and beetroot. So another couple of points there.

Let's just keep on keeping on, we're doing great
  • lessonlearned
    Dorothy.....I try to save a few points for a treat of an evening. I am very prone to an attack of the evening munchies so I need to keep something up my sleeve. :rotfl:

I have just hauled out a big bag of summer clothes that I have not been able to wear for the last couple of summers. I shall be able to wear them this year.

Wahoo. It's like having a whole new wardrobe. :D.
  • candygirl
    candygirl Posts: 29,455 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    mtbbuxton wrote: »
    If you scroll a little further down on the screen, the portion size is listed in grams right at the bottom. You can also change the unit of measurement and quantity for any food item by tapping on the servings line and scrolling the relevant information.

M x
    Thanks hun.No idea how I missed that !:o:o
    LL well done on the summer clothes. I've got a suitcase full, so am hoping I'll be able to do the same soon xx
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"

(Kabat-Zinn 2004):D:D:D
  • Dorothy60
    Oh LL and Candy, won't it be lovely to lose our large sized clothes for good? I am so looking forward to buying some lovely summer clothes in a size 14 or even a 12?

My weight settles around my middle, arms and legs are always slim, small wrists and ankles, but blubber round the middle. In summer I favour loose fitting dresses, so they camouflage the blubber but hang so much better on a svelte frame. Was it on the fabbing thread you were talking about KH wide leg pants? Love that look, specially with platform wedges for hidden height - only 5 foot 4 so need this to carry off the look.

Also a slim - or at least in proportion waist looks good with the high waistbands - a way to go yet, but I WILL get there
  • lessonlearned
    We will Dorothy. Isn't it funny how I just KNOW I can do it this time. After all the times I have tried and failed, usually giving up after a week or so. Not this time. Maybe alll the planets and stars are aligned. :rotfl:

Well as of my weigh on Monday I have lost 7.5 lbs in the 5 weeks since I joined WW. Nothing drastic but nice and steady.

Today i nipped out for petrol at ASDA, always cheap there and popped in for some creme fraiche (half fat course) for tonight's gourmet offering - :rotfl: and would you believe it, a fab fake snakeskin jacket jumped into my trolly. Lol.

I thought well why not, it can be my reward for losing weight. :D.

I have to Confess I fell off the wagon yesterday. I think it was because my food choices were a bit dull and uninspiring. I had not really planned properly so I got hungry and just grabbed what was available.

A valuable lesson - I definitely need to shop and plan ahead, and I do need to factor in the evening munchies. Anyway I'm much better organised today.
  • candygirl
    I went to ALDI today, n got loads of healthy fruit n veg, low fat yoghurt n soft cheeses, n some cheese curls, and cheese puffs.All really low SP stuff, even the crisps, which are my main weakness:o
    I also got some cheese n onion crispbakes, which are 9SP each, so I've just had one with a massive zero points salad :p
    Love the sound of the jacket LL :D

• lessonlearned
    Good start Candy....

Onwards and downwards. ;)

Early night tonight, I'm shattered.
  • candygirl
    Good start Candy....

Onwards and downwards. ;)

Early night tonight, I'm shattered.

Nn hun :D I'm literally going blind, with this black screen , n yellow text :mad:

• Dorothy60
    2 lbs off!!! GO ME! Was going to delay my weigh in till tomorrow and give myself an extra day, but couldn't wait lol.

Really happy with that. Going to scroll through this thread and pick out all the useful info that you've all shared, as my diet has been quite restrictive, mainly as there is all sorts of food I can eat that I'm just not aware of. In the main though, I've eaten well, not been hungry and have really enjoyed that warm group feeling that's developing here, so thanks everyone for that.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback