Slimming for Santa - Slimming World Support Thread 2017

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,262 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Bubbs~~Great news on tunic dress & looking quite slim :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Nicki
    Nicki Posts: 8,166 Forumite
    Lovely office Christmas lunch today at the Oxo Tower in London.

Breakfast - cup of coffee

Lunch - brown bread roll and butter (HEB), hot salmon starter, chicken, bacon and veg main, about 4 chips, chocolate and orange pave 1 glass prosecco and 1 glass white wine. I'm guessing about 30 syns for the lot.

Dinner - grilled pork steak, lettuce and fig salad

HEA milk

I'm off to Geneva for a few days at the weekend but can be strict between now and then.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,917 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    beanielou wrote: »
    Bubbs~~Great news on tunic dress & looking quite slim :j :j
    Thanks was cheap from asda 12.50 cant argue with that:p
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Kathrynha, lets hope they get the drugs right soon, it must be really difficult for you. x

I probably should add that when we use the term drugs... we mean legal prescribed drugs!!! :D:D:D:D

Well we have balls, holidays, new clothes and immense weight loss of 7 stone... wow ladies. :T:T:T:T:T

The only thing I know about Christmas is that I am NOT buying Baileys (as I would drink a bottle in one day) and I am NOT buying chocolates.

I think that I will be having the day off plan, and cuddling my bottle of gin........... but with slim line tonic and NAS lime. No starter, and fruit salad for pud....I may manage a walk through the woods to help burn off the gravy, Yorkshire puds, stuffing.... :D:D:D:D:D
  • Sunshinemummy
    bubbs wrote: »
    Thanks was cheap from asda 12.50 cant argue with that:p

Photo?:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Nicki wrote: »
    Lovely office Christmas lunch today at the Oxo Tower in London.

Breakfast - cup of coffee

Lunch - brown bread roll and butter (HEB), hot salmon starter, chicken, bacon and veg main, about 4 chips, chocolate and orange pave 1 glass prosecco and 1 glass white wine. I'm guessing about 30 syns for the lot.

Dinner - grilled pork steak, lettuce and fig salad

HEA milk

I'm off to Geneva for a few days at the weekend but can be strict between now and then.

Did you enjoy the gravy!!

I am mirroring our alcohol expert.... but could you swop the wine for gin?
  • Nicki
    Nicki Posts: 8,166 Forumite
    Ha ha. My son made the same joke.

I do like gin but I wouldn't drink it with a meal. Also I went back to work later in the afternoon and I don't think I'd have been fit for much if I'd been on the gin. I could have done without the dessert and that probably would have brought me in close to my syn budget but we had to order all 3 courses at the beginning of the meal and I didn't want to be a party pooper and draw attention to the fact I was dieting. If we'd been ordering them after the mains as you usually do it would have been easier to go straight to coffee.
  • esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Evening everyone.

All this talk of Christmas food is making me hungry! I'm hoping I can stay as much as possible on plan but apart from Christmas Day itself we're visiting family till 30th so I won't be in charge of the food. I'm staying on plan till Christmas Eve, so 3 more weigh ins, in the hope I can get to target.

Todays menu
    B (late again!) boiled eggs with 4 crispbreads, apple
    Snack mid afternoon 2 Alpen Lights, banana
    D Aldi Lamb Rogan Josh with rice and salad with mint yoghurt, satsuma
    A bit light on speed apart from the fruit today
    Tomorrows plan
    B Bran flakes berries and yoghurt
    L Ham salad
    D Babysitting for granddaughter so depends what DD has in - might take something with me in case.

Have a good night all.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,262 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    I am going to a Christmas lunch the morra and I have deceided I am having melon & parma ham to start & gammon for main. It has mustard mash with it. I am looking forward to it muchly :drool: :drool:
    I dont go out that much so I am looking forward to it :grin:
    Christmas jumper at the ready!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Everyone is going for posh meals.... I am going to Nandos!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure