Free £10 M & S voucher with orders over £50 until 6th May

Options
Please bear with me as I'm not the brightest when it comes to posting links!

This voucher is via Vouchercodes, so you'll need to search for 'voucher codes M & S' which will take you to the offer. It's for on line orders only till 6 May and has to be done via Vouchercodes. Read the T & C carefully, it says that if you go to the M &S web site you lose the opportunity to claim.

I'm not sure what items it applies to, I haven't tried it out myself yet.

Comments

• Bougainvillea
    Bougainvillea Posts: 643 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    JulieM wrote: »

This voucher is via Vouchercodes, so you'll need to search for 'voucher codes M & S' which will take you to the offer. It's for on line orders only till 6 May and has to be done via Vouchercodes. Read the T & C carefully, it says that if you go to the M &S web site you lose the opportunity to claim.

https://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 2 May 2018 at 1:36PM
    Options
    JulieM wrote: »

direct link:
    https://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/marksandspencer.com?rc=5255002

Terms and Conditions
    1. MINIMUM SPEND DOES NOT INCLUDE DELIVERY CHARGE or DISCOUNTS or Gift card top-ups.
    2. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other cashback or voucher code promotion which isn't advertised on VoucherCodes.
    3. To be eligible for the offer you must make your Marks & Spencer purchase online via VoucherCodes using the link provided.
    4. Your claim will not be valid if you click on any other links or websites after VoucherCodes, before making your online purchase at Marks & Spencer.
    5. The transaction must have taken place online at Marks & Spencer during the promotion period via the VoucherCodes link.
    6. Transactions completed over the phone or in-store will be considered invalid and will not qualify for a reward.
    7. Cancelling or returning any items made in your online purchase will deem the claim invalid and you will not receive the £10 M&S Voucher.
    8. Provided you meet the full terms of the offer, an email alert will be sent to the email address you used to register with VoucherCodes within 6 business days.
    9. The £10 M&S Voucher will then be available for you to redeem in your VoucherCodes account.
    10. This offer is limited to one £10 M&S Voucher per person.
    11. Only one £10 M&S Voucher reward is available per valid transaction.
    12. Purchases must be made in GBP (Pound Sterling).
    13. Please check for full terms and conditions.
    14. If you think your transaction hasn't tracked properly please see here for our full FAQs
    15. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Marks & Spencer.
    16. VoucherCodes reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this promotion at any time and without prior notice.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure