Prolific Academic Survey Alerts

Comments

• Raffers
    Raffers Posts: 131 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Have recently switched bank account and hadn't updated details on Circle's site. Have just made that change now and will see if that feeds across to Prolific. The account that Circle was pointing to is now a closed a/c.
  • MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Raffers wrote: »
    Seem to be stuck with the following message on the front screen for the site:

We have made changes to how you request cashouts.
    You now need to make sure that your cashout email and preferred payment methods are set.
    You will also need to make sure that your cashout email and account are verified
    Your cashout email will automatically be used when you request a cashout.

It constantly asks me to confirm:

Please check that you have sufficient funds, your account is not on hold and that you have verified your account and cashout email.

But at the same time it confirms my account is not on hold. If I indulge their request, I get an email requesting me to confirm my details. Even after confirming, the situation doesn't change.

Also, haven't had a survey in over a week.

I've got this message on my dashboard too, it hasn't affected me cashing out or taking surveys, so I wouldn't worry about it :)

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• Smodlet
    Smodlet Posts: 6,976 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Raffers, does your account say this?

User Details
    Verified Cashout Email Verified

If so, and your Circle account now knows your bank details, I imagine all is OK. If you do have any issues, probably best to contact PA.
  • LuSiVe
    LuSiVe Posts: 1,059 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Name Dropper
    I've tried to get a cashout email confirmation but I just never receive it. Want to get the last few quid I've got remaining in there then I quit.
  • Smodlet
    I was on the point of giving up too, then had a little flurry this last week but nothing for days, now. Sorry to see you go, LuSive.
  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    LuSiVe wrote: »
    I've tried to get a cashout email confirmation but I just never receive it. Want to get the last few quid I've got remaining in there then I quit.

How bizarre...I didnt think keeping a tab open with alerts was that much of a big deal myself....

More surveys for me...
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • Smodlet
    mikep22 wrote: »
    How bizarre...I didnt think keeping a tab open with alerts was that much of a big deal myself....

More surveys for me...

You really can be such a....
  • mikep22 wrote: »

More surveys for me...
    Keeping a tab open is not a problem.

The problem is getting one or two studies equating to a pound or two then not getting any more for a fortnight and having to wait months to cash out. I'm patient when it comes to building up enough for cash outs but even I have my limits.
  • LuSiVe
    LuSiVe Posts: 1,059 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Name Dropper
    The surveys I liked doing - the big game theory or mathematical ones - don't seem to exist or get offered to me any more. I don't like the ones that are masses of social or political rating questions and as I don't feel I give them my full attention I don't do them. Also our computers at work have changed and I can no longer use Inquisit on them.

I've earned £11 in about the last 3 months - it's really not the cash cow it used to be for me sadly :(
  • Smodlet
    I wish they would move that bl00dy Get Paid button! It's right where the Start a Study Now button used to be. :mad:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback