IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Notice of intended court action DRP for Liverpool airport

Options
R.1808
R.1808 Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi,
I know you don’t respond to DRP or other debt collectors I was just wondering if the next letter I would receive is the VCS LBC letter giving me an opportunity to pay again before legal action is taken
Basically I was trying to find a carpark at the airport which I had prepaid for and the satnav took me to the wrong place so I had to stop the car the photos they provided I wasn’t there longer than a minute before I turned around and got out of the enterprise car park area as the barriers wouldn’t go up with it being the wrong place, being a student the original letter I received about it hadn’t been opened until well after I could appeal so I checked these websites and as it was too late I ignored, parents have since ignored subsequent letters but with the DRP letter they’ll ‘pass the file onto our client with a recommendation that they take court action against you” I just want to know if they decide to take court action will there still be another letter sent out with the opportunity to pay

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,669 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I was just wondering if the next letter I would receive is the VCS LBC letter giving me a chance to pay again before legal action is taken
    Yes, but PAYING is not a 'CHANCE'! There is no bargain to be had, no valid option for an honest and ordinary reasonable person, who doesn't give in to scams.

Defend it.
    I just want to know if they decide to take court action will there still be another letter sent out with the opportunity to pay because to avoid court I’m likely just to pay it.
    No you are not.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • R.1808
    R.1808 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi, the PCN/NTK was also issued after 14 days of the 'offence' (it took 15) will this help me?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,669 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Yes and no. A PCN issued on Airport land can't be a POFA one anyway.

Read other VCS Airport threads. I recall one last week, so search the forum.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure