PPI Help - Reclaiming on old Debenhams, Dorothy Perkins and House of Fraser store car

Options
13»

Comments

• HowsJ
    HowsJ Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    Hi :)

I know this thread is almost one year old, but wanted to say thank you to everyone providing the info. I have only just activated my PPI complaint with Santander for a DP card taken out in 2001, one month after my 18th birthday. I'm hoping it will be a successful outcome, but thank you for providing the contact details.

I would've been writing all over the place if it wasn't for this thread :)

x:money:

Hi JennyPenny, I am glad you have brought this post back to life. I have recently been told my Gladstone brookes that I did take out ppi with Dorothy perkins, topshop and miss Selfridge (GE Capital) similar time to yourself. I am hoping to now go forward on my own to avoid the fees.
    I don't have any account numbers but could you point me in the right direction. Will it be Santander now that I need to contact regarding account information. Do you have an address or department. Any help would be much appreciated :)
  • Sinderella
    Sinderella Posts: 41 Forumite
    Options
    Hello there

I received a letter from Santander saying to write to them again about commission they may owe me.

They previously said no to PPI.

How can there be commission if no PPI on my accounts.

Cheers
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 35,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Because there may have been PPI on your account that they have located.
  • Nasqueron
    Nasqueron Posts: 8,818 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sinderella wrote: »
    Hello there

I received a letter from Santander saying to write to them again about commission they may owe me.

They previously said no to PPI.

How can there be commission if no PPI on my accounts.

Cheers

You mean they said no as in rejected your PPI complaint? If so, then they will look at Plevin after
  • RonoB
    RonoB Posts: 42 Forumite
    Options
    Hi. We’ve had the same. Iv applied via the Plevin. Google it. We were knocked back. I’d do it ASAP as I did it on the day I for the letter and that’s almost 7 weeks and no no info just that they are looking into it. I presume the are very busy with the deadline looming
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure