Mobile apps for earning

Options
1235»

Comments

• DaveTheGeordie
    Options
    Any that work on Windows phones? They are bloody terrible for apps.
  • gwa1981
    gwa1981 Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    Some good tips here - thanks for sharing
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    mimiduck wrote: »
    can anyone please tell whether I can download Field Agent for an android phone? or is it just for IPhones only, thanks.

iPhone only
  • gwa1981
    gwa1981 Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for the info, very helpful
  • Tombo
    Tombo Posts: 999 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've got a two apps on my phone:

Google Opinion Rewards - I've got several "free" movies by spending the Play Credits you get from them. By far the easiest surveys and cleanest, simplest app I've tried.

Attapoll - I've got a couple of £5 Paypal payments from these. Infrequent surveys but at least they pay in Paypal so I can spend it on non-Google stuff.

Neither of them are going to make you lots of money (a fiver a month if you're very lucky) but I like them because they are normally short surveys and pretty straightforward to do.

I can't be bothered with tasks that involve going into shops and taking pictures.

Thanks for sharing, I haven't heard of Attapoll but it sounds interesting. I couldn't see any referral links in the referral section for it. Do you, or anyone else here have one?

Just thought I may as well help some one else out if I'm gonna sign up
    2008 Wins: The Shapes - Get Your Learn On (CD), Free transport to and from a Christmas Party
    2009 Wins: Years Supply of Orbit Complete (144 packets), £50 of Odeon vouchers
    2018 Wins: Rockstar Energy Drink Headphones
    :jDebt-Free Wannabe!! :j
  • Vinniehub
    Options
    Not massively impressed with the ones I’ve tried. Signed up for Shepper a few weeks ago, they offered a task at a local Tesco on two consecutive Sundays, couldn’t do either due to my shifts, and now haven’t heard from them in 3 weeks. Signed up for Field Agent and Task 360 in the interim, have heard nothing from either. I live in a major city but maybe they’re all London-centric. Can’t help wondering whether the recruitment is a numbers game designed to impress their clients as much as anything else.
  • bigisi
    bigisi Posts: 925 Forumite
    edited 3 December 2018 at 1:13PM
    Options
    Vinniehub wrote: »
    Not massively impressed with the ones I’ve tried. Signed up for Shepper a few weeks ago, they offered a task at a local Tesco on two consecutive Sundays, couldn’t do either due to my shifts, and now haven’t heard from them in 3 weeks. Signed up for Field Agent and Task 360 in the interim, have heard nothing from either. I live in a major city but maybe they’re all London-centric. Can’t help wondering whether the recruitment is a numbers game designed to impress their clients as much as anything else.

No.

Shepper can be hit and miss outside London. It is worth emailing them semi-regularly to see if anything is in your area.

Field Agent is much quieter than it used to be but they do still have tasks (I did £40 in an hour on Saturday), indeed there are currently some at Aldi showing for me.

Task360 doesn't exist anymore so signing up was pointless. Be My Eye bought them out so you need to download this, they have a regular stream of tasks.

You're also missing Roamler, again these have regular tasks, if you need an invite code PM me your email address and I'll send one.

Others to consider which have less regular but usually pretty well paying jobs are Mobeye, EasyShift and StreetSpotr.

From all those I've mentioned I've made just short of £2800 this year so they're definitely worth having. It takes a decent amount of effort to earn that. If you're wanting just something to earn a few quid extra a month you should be able to do this very very easily.
  • scaredofdebt
    scaredofdebt Posts: 1,640 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    iPhone only

Now on Android.

(Field Agent)
    Make £2018 in 2018 Challenge - Total to date £2,108
  • Tom_N_2
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Any update on this extra cash earning apps?
    Did anyone try them in 2019?

Shepper app
    Field Agent app
    Mobeye app
    EasyShift app
    StreetSpotr app

@bigisi can I get your feedback, please?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure