Cheap Airport Parking: Birmingham / E Midlands Airports hints, tips and local parking

Comments

• Wow! Who would have thought that my 'trusty' old Matalan card would provide me with such a good deal at airport parking! I've just saved about £20 on Prestige Parking through this website. You need to click on the reward for Matalan 'members' to be guided through to the partners that offer discounts, which include airport parking for all airports. When I scanned down the quotes I found a 'special offer' at the bottom for the on-site no changes disount at the best on site parking. Well worth a check.
  • tece
    tece Posts: 137 Forumite
    I've just booked 4 nights NCP parking at Birmingham airport in short and medium stay 1 for £32 this coming weekend.
    This was via NCP's website where I have been quoted £50 for short stay and £26 for long stay on site. I opted for long stay and when I selected proceed was given the option to upgrade for £1.50 per day extra to upgrade to short stay which I understand is nearer the terminal building. A saving of £18 on the original quote for short stay which I'm very pleased with.
    I've also just found 7 nights for EMA using the matalan link above for £22.90 for my break in May which I'm also going to take advantage of and am very pleased with. Many thanks RCB28 for that tip :T
  • Skint_Catt
    Skint_Catt Posts: 11,548 Forumite
    Lol, Long Stay 1 is the same walking distance from the terminal especially if you park down the bottom to the right (where I park every Friday to collect OH!)
  • bazza1603
    bazza1603 Posts: 591 Forumite
    Hi,

Can anyone better this for a weeks car parking at BHX

£ 22.03 APH Birmingham, Hams Hall
    or
    £37.94 at the Long stay

Thanks in advance

Barry
  • glendo90
    glendo90 Posts: 59 Forumite
    Just got 11 days at East Midlands with Purple Parking (onsite) for £19. Never used them before and was half the price of the alternatives.:T
    Debt and Mortgage free date March 2014...
  • andrewguk
    andrewguk Posts: 11 Forumite
    RCB28 wrote: »
    Go through MATALAN website for 15% off Birmingham NCP/ AHP carparks. :j I did this last year and will do the same this year :j

Worked a treat! Thanks :beer:
  • Thanks alot for the Matalan tip - worked for me also - cheapest price anywhere!!!
    The E-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.
  • howierips
    howierips Posts: 13 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 3 August 2010 at 12:51PM
    :mad:I have posted this on another part of the forum but felt it is worth posting here as it concerns a Meet & Greet company operating at Birmingham Airport ANGLOPARKS!!!

I booked Meet & Greet through PurpleParking who are apparently agents for ANGLOPARKSMeet and Greet at Birmingham Airport we were travelling early June 2010, the Meet and Greet was good service on departure and on return but when my car was delivered back to me it had been damaged (door, wing & bumpers all scratched and dented), delivery driver was ok checked paperwork and rang ANGLOPARKS duty manager who instructed to tell us to get an estimate done and send them it, I had the delivery driver complete the damage details on the receipt slip and sign it as confirmed he had seen the damage that had not been there when the car was left in ANGLOPARKS care. Had the estimate done at a cost to me of £30 sent it recorded mail to ANGLOPARKS whose published address appears to be a mail drop and royal mail not able to get someone to sign? Emailed scanned copies of estimate to ANGLOPARKS no response so emailed PurpleParking who responded that they are just agents so I would have to deal direct with ANGLOPARKS so explained ANGLOPARKS not being responsive and ignoring all contact which is contrary to their published Terms & Conditions saying will respond within 7 days?.
    PurpleParking have been helpful thank god and copied all correspondence I have sent them they have sent to ANGLOPARKS but still I have not received the courtesy of a response from ANGLOPARKS, I have suggested to PurpleParking that they should now be warning their customers of the poor service following damage to my car by ANGLOPARKS and should be considering their position acting as agents for this company!:mad:
    This is hassle I and everyone who may use ANGLOPARKS could do without, I am now considering handing the matter over to my insurers or taking a small claim out against them? (Think I have got the name ANGLOPARKS in enough times? Please be warned).:(
  • I have just booked 10 days at EMA for 41.39 - Car park 7 On-site

10% discount with Telegraph

aph.com/partners/telegraph/

:)
  • Does anybody know how to get a discounted parking rate at the NCP short & medium stay car park at the NEC? We're staying at the Ibis hotel right next door for just the one night and really need to park close by without paying silly prices.:)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback