BT Broadband, Phone and TV cashback deal

Comments

• MSE is showing a new BT deal for broadband and phone now with cashback.
    I have tried to sign up for these deals previously at least 10 times. Each time I enter all my details and on very last page I get a meaningless error message. then a few days later BT phone say did you try to sign up, I say yes, this was the offer, they say our online offers are different but we can give you another offer, never nearly as good. I am very suspicious of their headline online offers and not sure it is worth even trying to apply again.
  • slliw
    slliw Posts: 26 Forumite
    Just signed up for the new deal but via Quidco. £140 tracked within 4 hrs. Just need to wait for the activation date then I'll chase up the £125 MasterCard credit. Overall a smoking deal.
  • Lungboy
    Lungboy Posts: 1,953 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    How do you get the £125 mastercard credit if you order via Quidco rather than the MSE link? Or is the MSE link just for a cheaper package?
  • slliw
    slliw Posts: 26 Forumite
    The Mastercard offer shows for both quidco and the MSE one, Its the £50 cheque you don't get get if you go through Quidco. So its either a £50 cheque gamble with MSE/BT/cable.co.uk or up to £140 via Quidco. Either way the £125 is available on both deals
  • andyca
    andyca Posts: 163 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    I've Just signed up for the £125 MasterCard and £50 cheque back on Infinity 52mb and line deal. To make this a couple of quid a month cheaper there is an option to pay line rental (Line Rental Saver) up front. I ticked the relevant boxes but the final order form always reverts to monthly line rental!!!!

I web chatted with a BT rep who assured me I can change it to Line Rental Saver before installation. Fingers crossed she is right.
  • Lungboy
    I take it "broadband" includes fibre?
  • qbazdz
    qbazdz Posts: 140 Forumite
    So I signed up when one of those promo's were running and completed my order through BT website... now on the rewards page I see nothing in terms of a reward!
    Anyone had luck getting BT to actually do something about it?
  • Lungboy
    edited 25 October 2016 at 11:45AM
    On the Quidco page for the BT offers it says:

"Cashback users are not eligible for rewards, vouchers or other incentives offered on the retailer site"

and

"Cashback will not be paid in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code unless listed on this page, or with any other discounts such as staff or student discounts"

So I'm rather worried that they won't honour the Quidco money if I claim the Mastercard bonus. I also can't find anything stating whether "broadband" includes Infinity.

e: the huge swathe of people saying BT have rejected their cashback claims is worrying too. Plus i swore I'd never go back to BT after falling foul of them with my ISDN line many moons ago. Sky it is methinks.
  • Upwind
    Upwind Posts: 184 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I signed up to the BT offer advertised on MSE also. Seemed pretty smooth and all the figures matched up to the one's quoted in the MSE offer blurb. Now holding tight for an installation date, then need to get BT ID and can apply for the £125 MasterCard and £50 cheque - although I note that some are having difficulty. I would hope that MSE guys are on the case...
  • leew
    leew Posts: 726 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Upwind wrote: »
    I signed up to the BT offer advertised on MSE also. Seemed pretty smooth and all the figures matched up to the one's quoted in the MSE offer blurb. Now holding tight for an installation date, then need to get BT ID and can apply for the £125 MasterCard and £50 cheque - although I note that some are having difficulty. I would hope that MSE guys are on the case...

Cheque I doubt you will get as it shows it's expired If you look at the T&C's in that offer.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure