Free BEAR Yoyo snack

MSE_Laura_F
MSE_Laura_F Posts: 1,568 MSE Staff
First Post First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
edited 6 November 2019 at 10:47AM in Freebies gone but not forgotten
This freebie was featured in our recent Tip newsletter. Since then, stocks have unfortunately run out. We're sorry for any disappointment.

BEAR is giving away free samples of its fruit yoyo snack on Facebook.

Fill out the form and you should get yours through the post. BEAR hasn't specified how many they have and hasn't yet replied to our inquiry, but the terms say that there's limited availability each day while stocks last.

If you're worried about getting spammed after giving your details, the terms say:

"We will use your email address to send you a follow-up email asking about your experience and if you would like to leave a review about BEAR yoyos."

Besides that, you shouldn't receive emails unless you tick the box to sign up to them.

Let us know if you manage to get yours.

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    It says

Thanks, you're all set.
    Your free Strawberry, Mango or Raspberry BEAR yoyo is on its way to you (or your cub).

Not sure how though as facebook doesnt have my address?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • MSE_Laura_F
    MSE_Laura_F Posts: 1,568 MSE Staff
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    It says

Thanks, you're all set.
    Your free Strawberry, Mango or Raspberry BEAR yoyo is on its way to you (or your cub).

Not sure how though as facebook doesnt have my address?

Hi Sarah.

We got that message after entering our details into the form. It sounds like something's gone awry when you've tried it. Is there another member of your household who can try it with their Facebook account?

Thanks.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Hi Sarah.

We got that message after entering our details into the form. It sounds like something's gone awry when you've tried it. Is there another member of your household who can try it with their Facebook account?

Thanks.

Will get hubby to try x
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Got an email saying sorry we have run out, after entering my details.
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family