No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries July 2019

Options

Comments

• pinkfluffybabe
    pinkfluffybabe Posts: 2,986 Forumite
    Name Dropper Academoney Grad First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    One IN to report:

Aveda cherry almond leave in conditioner.
    Not buying unnecessary toiletries 2024 14/53 UU, 11 IN
  • dolly84
    dolly84 Posts: 5,851 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    kadison - I used to have a ton of stuff and was always buying more but I just stopped. I had nowhere to put anything else, the money spent was ridiculous, it dawned on me how long everything lasts and I also realised I just didn't want to be using layer upon layer of products. I am using what I have and then new purchases have to be natural, sustainable, in as little plastic as possible and I'm moving to a much more simple and minimal routine. The money I would have spent has been saved for house renovations.
    Debt Free and now a saver, conscious consumer, low waste lifestyler

Fashion on the Ration 28/66
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    kadison wrote: »
    Well I'm finally here after sitting on the June thread for over a week wondering where everyone was! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Thanks ssteveo for pointing out my mistake! :D:D:D
    :

:rotfl::rotfl: Welcome

I have UU'ed Beauty Pie SPF 25 and I have more in the post. Love this one as it doesn't break me out.

I also sold 4 products on Ebay this week.
    ally.
  • VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,833 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Y Colourpop order arrived yesterday. I have the Sweet Talk palette. We went out last night and I wore it. Loved the look. Will take this to Prague with me the week after next.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • asajj
    Options
    Another UU today - V05 Heat Protect Serum 50ml. Pretty much all V05 products are excellent value for money and work on my hair. WDBA.
    ally.
  • Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    All the stuff from the bathroom had to be moved out for the decorator to do the walls. So between cabinets, tubs, stuff and the epic amounts of product, I can't get at one wardrobe and may never need to buy anything ever again.
    And am having to concentrate on one option in to the bathroom at a time so trying to finish up the cleanser and toners with the least left in, even if they aren't as good as the one's I'd normally use. The Simples still seem to not want to finish up.
  • savingfortomorrow
    Options
    So many in this weeks loads of foundation. I will be sorted for a year or two.
    Blushers and eye shadow from a gift with purchase.
    Bioderma cleanser

I went into primark after about 10 months and bought a double cleansing cloths. I seem to be making in roads but nothing is finishing yet.
  • VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,833 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    UU Bath and Body Works Cutrus Winter Wreath handwash. Prefer the Nourishing formula now. Have a replacement for this but not for the ones at work and in the kitchen so will need to repurchase.

LUSH Cup o Coffee. Love this. Will repurchase when I’m next near a store.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • savingfortomorrow
    Options
    I discovered this by accident the best method to clean a beauty blender was using Dr. Bronner's pure-castile soap, It cleaned it immediately and unlike regular soap. It was so amazing to see it wash out perfectly and fast. I was going to buy a new one as I could not clean it fully until today.
  • asajj
    Options
    I discovered this by accident the best method to clean a beauty blender was using Dr. Bronner's pure-castile soap, It cleaned it immediately and unlike regular soap. It was so amazing to see it wash out perfectly and fast. I was going to buy a new one as I could not clean it fully until today.

Will make a note - I usually find baby shampoo very effective though.

Sold and posted a Clarins mini mascara today. My Beauty Pie order has arrived and I have 2 x Beauty Pie Spf 25 in and also their new moisturising shampoo.
    ally.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport