RGMD Rejection (Appeal Process)

I was hoping for some insight some information from anyone who has had experience within the British Army whether they have served or are currently serving.

So during my commitment to the troop that I was joining and applying for, my RGMD had been rejected due to what they call long periods of anxiety many years ago.

Reflecting back to these anxiety stints were due to a close family member passing away, I don't understand what the BA expect from people when coping with losing family members.

The fact is I have never been diagnosed with an anxiety disorders, never self harmed never taken any medication neither, I can only assume my previous idiotic doctors may have made assumptious notes about my mental well-being after getting hold of my doctor's notes.

I believe this does not reflect on my current character, I have become a stronger person and more resilient. I have explained this to the regiment that I was doing drills with and mock PDA weekend and they have said I should start a rebuttal.

Where do I start, visit my doctor and possibly see what they can advise and help me get my defence in play.

Any help would be appreciated, the troop can't do much for me.

Regards
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.5K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.5K Travel & Transport