Ocado Online Shopping Code

'If you already get Ocado delivered to your home, there’s a way to get around it, as a new email address is what matters to Ocado to count as a newbie. So, a non-customer in a household could enjoy this deal even if Ocado already delivers to that address - as long as they have a different email to the existing account holder.'

I tried to use the Ocado 25% off for a second account as listed above, but unfortunately it did not work. It stated - 'Sorry, this voucher can't be used because some of your account info matches an existing Ocado account.' I used a different name and a different email address, only the home delivery address was the same.

Comments

• Kaye1
    Kaye1 Posts: 538 Forumite
    But that's no surprise really. Most companies do this- essentially you aren't a new customer, you just want to use a voucher especially to entice new customers.
    So their wording is incorrect but you aren't a new customer, so the deal doesn't apply to you.
  • Mee
    Mee Posts: 1,441
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    edited 29 July 2016 at 9:33AM
    Metro Reader Offer 29/7/2016:37
    Voucher code on page 37
    Voucher code for 25% off first Ocado shop plus FREE deliveries for 3 months with a Smart Card.
    Min spend £60: Max reward £20
    Order by 31/8/2016
    See page 37 for exclusions etc

PS Beer52 voucher code (£12 off + 2 free beers) on page 38.
    Free thinker.:cool:
  • Saw a really good offer for Ocado - new customers only.
    30% off your shop (£60 minimum spend) and you get free deliveries for a year.
    There are a few codes - I used VOU8757061 but you have to check that your postcode is valid on:
    ocado.com/validpostcodes3

There are 3 codes on there so hopefully you’ll be able to find yours :money:

Pretty good for early Christmas presents and stocking up for the festive season!

Enjoy!
  • Hi, I picked up the boots mag and these came with it. I don't shop on Ocado but if anyone does it could be handy. 30% off a minimum £60 spend. Once you've activated a voucher you should also get 3 months free delivery on Ocado. Please note that the vouchers don't stack.

VOU6607248
    VOU6646241

https://www.ocado.com
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills