water saving

Comments

• Glad
    Glad Posts: 18,865 Senior Ambassador
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    just tried and it said sorry use another email addy, then it said ok order accepted before I could change it, so I'll wait and see ;D
    I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • well i got the order form, filled it in, clicked submit, and it told me access denied, you are not authorised to be on this page??? am i not good enough for toilet bags?? :'( so i tried again, and again, and again. still denied! oh well, looks like i'm keeping my tried and tested house brick!
  • guiriman
    guiriman Posts: 525 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Alternatively there's another way to save on water charges, although admittedly you have to move to Northern Ireland (not a bad thing in itself), 'cause we don't have any!! (yet)
  • Andrea
    Andrea Posts: 368 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped! Chutzpah Haggler Newshound! PPI Party Pooper
    Just thought I'd bump this one up too as its still available and a good money saver. :)
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Nice One. It's nice to see that companies and money savers alike are doing a little bit for our environment. I have just ordered 2 (1 for home and 1 for work). Lets hope it makes the world a slightly better place.

Cheers

Steve
  • hi,

thanks for bumping this up.. I'm new-ish  and wouldn't have thought of looking back very far on the freebie site  :)

toodle-pip  ;D

cs
  • Andrea
    Andrea Posts: 368 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped! Chutzpah Haggler Newshound! PPI Party Pooper
    Its definitely worth looking back through the previous posts if you have the time. There are some real gems back there, too many to bump them all up really. :)
  • Its definitely worth looking back through the previous posts if you have the time.  There are some real gems back there, too many to bump them all up really.  :)

thanks for the tip ;)

it's gonna be freebie city at my place ;D

cs
  • Thanks for that Andrea, I must have missed that last time ! ;D
    Now thanks to Tommix & Queen Bear, now Lady Westy of Woodpecker :)
  • purplemoon
    purplemoon Posts: 674 Forumite
    Mine didn't come after ordering in January, maybe I should try again...? or will other water companies supply them? Not that we could use at the moment- our pressure is so low the toilet is hardly washed out at all.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure