Quidco Question and Answers

Comments

• quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Organisation Representative
    Boohoo wrote: »
    Hello.

For about 2 years i have been using Firefox for my Quidco transactions and every purchase has tracked and been paid out.

Give or take 8 days ago i updated to the latest Firefox and have made 6 purchases on Ebay and 1 on Iceland and none of them have tracked. I know Ebay says allow 5 days for tracking but 1 transaction was 7 days ago and i have that item and no transaction is listed on Quidco.

Has the new Firefox update changed my settings without me knowing i wonder?

In the past when Firefox has updated all my Quidco transactions have tracked ok. Everytime i use Quidco i clean history and cookies before i log on.

I'm so sorry to hear this, it shouldn't affect this too much as long as you clear cookies before clicking through. Could you email me personally at Joseph@quidco.com and I'll get those missing ones tracked for you :j
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • Boohoo
    Boohoo Posts: 1,049
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I'm so sorry to hear this, it shouldn't affect this too much as long as you clear cookies before clicking through. Could you email me personally at [EMAIL="Joseph@quidco.com"]Joseph@quidco.com[/EMAIL] and I'll get those missing ones tracked for you :j

Thank you for your reply.

I have done 7 missing cashback claims on Sunday night for the Ebay transactions and they have been sent to the merchant.
  • Well I’ve now deactivated my Quidco account after waiting months for cash back it hasn’t arrived in my paypal account ! Just not worth the aggravation
  • Hi Joseph,

I trust you will be able to once again manually process an HCG claim which the website prevents.

On Friday 20th, I bought via Quidco the Plusnet Mobile Sim Only Deal '4gb Data for £10 a month on a 12 month plan,
    including a £40 Reward Card from Plusnet'. When I found TCB were offering exactly the same deal with £50 cashback (I have screenshot),
    I decided to make use of the Highest Cashback Guarantee.

I received an order confirmation from Plusnet, but no dispatch email or word of when it would be sent. And Quidco only showing a visit without a purchase.

That despite Quidco stating tracking is 100% successful and appears within 6 hours, with no mention it could take days over the weekend.
    So I waited in vain, anxiously checking through the weekend.

Only this morning did Plusnet email me again, this time to say the sim is now active. Despite it not even having arrived!

So I checked Quidco to find £20 has tracked. and realised that the purchase tracking must be delayed until dispatch / activation.
    Which of course means no tracked purchase visible to claim HCG on! Thanks to the daft rule that transactions disappear after 3 days,
    however long they take to track, in this case due to the weekend.

Let me know if you need the TCB screenshot when I email.
  • I've been waiting almost one full year for Quidco to pay cashback from a Virgin Media deal I signed up to. I should have received £144 but unbelievably I'm STILL waiting for it!

I've had multiple calls to Quidco (very difficult to find the contact number through their website), and been given various excuses and essentially told to "wait a little longer"! Well it's been nearly a full year now, not too sure how long I'm expected to wait?

Their website states "We're on with your claim. Please allow us up to 6 months to get a decision from the retailer." This message hasn't changed since I logged the claim!

This is the first time I've used Quidco and never had these problems with multiple purchases on TopCashBack.
    Well I’ve now deactivated my Quidco account after waiting months for cash back it hasn’t arrived in my paypal account ! Just not worth the aggravation

Oh no, sorry to hear your cashback hasn't arrived to you! Please drop me an email at Joseph@quidco.com and I'll be happy to check this out! ✨
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    woodface7 wrote: »
    Hi Joseph,

I trust you will be able to once again manually process an HCG claim which the website prevents.

On Friday 20th, I bought via Quidco the Plusnet Mobile Sim Only Deal '4gb Data for £10 a month on a 12 month plan,
    including a £40 Reward Card from Plusnet'. When I found TCB were offering exactly the same deal with £50 cashback (I have screenshot),
    I decided to make use of the Highest Cashback Guarantee.

I received an order confirmation from Plusnet, but no dispatch email or word of when it would be sent. And Quidco only showing a visit without a purchase.

That despite Quidco stating tracking is 100% successful and appears within 6 hours, with no mention it could take days over the weekend.
    So I waited in vain, anxiously checking through the weekend.

Only this morning did Plusnet email me again, this time to say the sim is now active. Despite it not even having arrived!

So I checked Quidco to find £20 has tracked. and realised that the purchase tracking must be delayed until dispatch / activation.
    Which of course means no tracked purchase visible to claim HCG on! Thanks to the daft rule that transactions disappear after 3 days,
    however long they take to track, in this case due to the weekend.

Let me know if you need the TCB screenshot when I email.

Real sorry to hear the troubles you've faced/having with submitting a claim! 😖 I've dropped you an email back regarding this. If you could check that out when you can please, that'd be great 😊 -Joseph
  • I Have a problem with Quidco, i can't Login in this Day, and the support Support doesn't answer me
    MeloSucchi wrote: »
    I Have a problem with Quidco, i can't Login in this Day, and the support Support doesn't answer me

Oh no, I hate hearing when a member can't get logged in! 😟 Could you shoot over an email to Joseph@quidco.com and I'll see what's going on 😊
  • November2
    November2 Posts: 1,107
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Hi, took advantage of the £2.50 bonus last week by buying from Ebay, bought two items via shopping basket, total around £17, however the two purchases have tracked separately on Quidco so neither purchase meets the £15 spend required for the bonus. Will I still receive the bonus? If not then it should be made clear on your site the shopping basket cannot be used.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback